Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IRC Postgraduate funding 2016

1789101113»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭AlwaysRight

Has any reserve list person been contacted about an award yet?

The last email I got said
    "The closing date for those offered an award to accept it is 17th August, and the Council will be in contact with you no later than this date if an award offer is to be made to you. "

This doesn't make sense to me but maybe I am reading it wrong. If people who got conditional awards have until the 17th August to accept (or decline), then surely they would be in contact no earlier than the 17th Aug. ??

But because they said no later than and it is now later than 17th Aug, I am wondering if I should just let hope go?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 MaireCNH

Hi guys! Just wondering if any of the conditional awardees have heard anything from the IRC about their acceptance? Don't think I can relax until the 'conditional award' changes to 'award holder'.. scared they may have looked at the ole transcript and gone 'seriously who gave this person funding?'

• Registered Users Posts: 1 qwerty_

Nope mine still says 'conditional award' :/ I was contacted a couple of weeks ago about sending the IRC my ORCID but haven't heard anything since then.

Let's hope they have the fees and stipends sorted in time for registration.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭gcalvert91

My status updated this morning to 'Award Holder'.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Phoenix

Thanks for letting us know. I've just checked my status and it's also been updated to award holder.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 deepu.kar

Are you from AHSS..as my status is still conditional award...

Have any STEM ...conditional award holder status changed to award holder...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,668 ✭✭✭Mahatma Geansai

STEM and my status changed to "Award Holder" also.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Annipou

Mahatma Geansai, could you please let me know when did your status changed?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,668 ✭✭✭Mahatma Geansai

Annipou wrote: »
    Mahatma Geansai, could you please let me know when did your status changed?

It changed on the 31st.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 GhostShip

Anyone have any idea when the Enterprise Partnership Scheme results will be out? Their site still says "September" and I can't find any updates...

• Registered Users Posts: 3 nahkg

Hey, this is my first time posting here but I've been following developments for months! I just logged on to see if my status had changed from conditional to award holder, but I can't see submitted applications at all any more.....! Is this the same for any other formerly conditional people, or should I take this to mean that I've fallen down at the last hurdle??

Oh hang on, I just went back on the site and noticed this:

Access to Smart Simple will be restricted for a short time today, September 9th 2016, while we adjust the status of awardees on the EPS PD and PG 2016 schemes.

So I guess it just so happens that I checked back on the one day when everything's in flux again...

Nohkg, are you from GOI-PG 2016?

Is it still conditional for you

it just changed this morning to award holder

I'm GOI PG, and am still conditional. They must be updating it in groups... Hopefully we won't be kept waiting much longer!

Advertisement