Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First PC Build! €600-800 Budget Inc Shipping

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,478 ✭✭✭eeguy

So if I bought the CPU Radeon card and Hard drive off them that would be about 30€ on top of the standard rate? or will it count per item?

It's 30 per order, not per item.

My point is that even if amazon is a few quid dearer, you may save overall with their free delivery + 4 euro parcel motel.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 i_imperator

eeguy wrote: »
    It's 30 per order, not per item.

My point is that even if amazon is a few quid dearer, you may save overall with their free delivery + 4 euro parcel motel.

yeah that's why I was considering amazon/parcel motel. Allright, thanks for the advice!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

For a €700 order Amazon will likely be more than a few quid more expensive. Generally ~10% more unless there's an amazing price drop and that's factoring in the (single) mindfactory delivery charge (do buy any case or screens from amazon).

And yes, they're trustworthy. They're the go-to German site.

Advertisement