Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Batman: Return to Arkham

Options
  • 21-05-2016 3:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭

So after months of hoping that Arkham City and Arkham Asylum would get added to the backwards compatible list, looks like instead we are getting a remaster!

Both games converted from the Unreal 3 to Unreal 4 engine, and all the DLC in one package at the end of July.

Even though I've played both through got to say I'll be picking this up!

No Arkham Origins in the pack, not overly disappointed by that, and it makes sense given it was developed by WB Montreal rather than rocksteady but that still annoys the completionist in me!

Comments

Arkham Asylum I'll maybe Play again, I would say the same for city but then I remember the riddler trophies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Rorok

Arkham Asylum I'll maybe Play again, I would say the same for city but then I remember the riddler trophies.
    I tried to get all the trophies, think I just went online at the end. Was there even a reward?

Advertisement