Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

tyres for Cbr 250 mc22

• 21-05-2016 5:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭

How's things lads? I'm looking to change the tyres on my 250 mc22 and was just wondering if anybody has any suggestions of decent tyres to suit it? Being an older smaller capacity machine would choice be fairly limited?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 454 ✭✭b_mac2

sonic85 wrote: »
    How's things lads? I'm looking to change the tyres on my 250 mc22 and was just wondering if anybody has any suggestions of decent tyres to suit it? Being an older smaller capacity machine would choice be fairly limited?

Thanks

My brother got a set of Bridgestone s20's in the right size for his one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 201 ✭✭Plopli

Looking online (oponeo), seems you have some choices.

If the dimensions are indeed
    Front: 110/70-17
    Rear: 140/70-17

You can chose from:
    Bridgestone S20 EVO
    Michelin Pilot Street
    Pirelli Diablo Rosso II
    Continental ContiAttack SM

Never had any experience with these models but they are all reputed brands.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭sonic85

Cheers lads! I was talking to someone yesterday and they didn't think the choice would be great. I've researched it a bit myself and came up with a good variety like Plopli but I wanted to see if anybody had a different opinion and any real life experience.

Thanks for the replies

Advertisement