Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UV light

• 21-05-2016 10:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭

Anyone ever try ultraviolet light to hunt rabbits.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35 VBull

Interesting idea.

Is there anyone who makes or sells a uv lamp suitable for use in the field?

Just thinking but would a uv lamp even have the distance required for lamping, any uv lights ive seen dont give out much light beyond a few feet, this is with uv tubes but in comparison to florescent tubes they emit very little light.

It would be interesting to see how rabbits react to uv light at night, would the uv spectrum be like isolated daylight to them and spook them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭minktrapper

I saw them for sale on aliexpress. the amount of light they emit seems to be limited.they are used for checking bank notes to see if they are not forgeries.could use them to see if the rabbits are real or not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭minktrapper

I saw them for sale on aliexpress. the amount of light they emit seems to be limited.they are used for checking bank notes to see if they are not forgeries.could use them to see if the rabbits are real or not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 682 ✭✭✭barnaman

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭goz83

barnaman wrote: »

Or a list for high end cars for boosting.

Ah I've got the fever for gone in 60 seconds now

• Advertisement
Advertisement