Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hornady Whitetail

• 21-05-2016 10:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi All,

I Have a 308 WIN cal, and I am thinking to use Hornady American Whitetail 308 WIN 150gr. Interlock.

Would anyone have an experience about this? What results you got on Target shooting Long range & Deer stalking?

Thank you in advanced

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 451 ✭✭FISMA.

The whitetail ammo from Hornady has more than enough accuracy and precision to take deer at normal ranges.

Long range? How long are we talking?

Whitetail ammo would not be my first choice for 1000ya benchrest. However, neither would anything that came from the factory.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭German pointer

The target on the left is SST hornady the one on the right is American whitetail both 5 round groups the 11 o'clock shot on the SST target I pulled accidentally. I'm still looking for the other 2 whitetail holes. All at 200 yards 5 minutes apart

http://i.imgur.com/rGNOxnL.jpg

Advertisement