Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urgent help required

Options
  • 22-05-2016 1:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭

Anyone near farranfore or Killarney be able to get some petrol to me. Im on my own and on way to tralee general hospital about half way between both.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,306 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Anyone near farranfore and Killarney be able to get some petrol to me. Im on my own and on way to tralee general hospital

Insurance company emergency number...?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,632 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Anyone near farranfore or Killarney be able to get some petrol to me. Im on my own and on way to tralee general hospital about half way between both.

Phone a taxi in Killarney?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,367 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Did you get sorted?
    The boards are very quiet late at night so don't know if you managed to get any assistance from here.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭The Sidewards Man

I'll be passing in an hour.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,367 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

I'll be passing in an hour.

They posted this a week ago!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭The Sidewards Man

Let's hope they are ok.

Advertisement