Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

image moisturiser

• 22-05-2016 8:24am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 468 ✭✭

Have been using this brand but finding it very expensive, it's just gone up in price to €76.50
    I using the vital C. Just wondering would anyone have any ideas on where I could get it cheaper?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 263 ✭✭LinF

I tend to check out amazon.co.uk first, give it a try the ones I saw listed where around 27 thru 92 but I don't know which one you are referring to.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Gal44

I'm really tempted to get some image products as i have dry skin and it seems to be good for that, do you think its worth the price? i don't mind paying it if its worth it.. cheers:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 468 ✭✭irishlady29

I love it. I suffer from dry and sensitive skin and find this cream really good. Just a bit expensive but to be honest id be slow to change products as id be concerned it would take a while to find something else that would suit my skin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭SarahMollie

I use Image (vital C moisturiser amongst other things). I've a friend whos BF is regularly in the US with work and he bulk buys it for a few of us when hes over there. Literally works out at half the price. Its a shame they feel the need to put such a mark up on it in Ireland, as its a great product and I think it would be even more popular if it was a bit more affordable.

I use their SPF 50 also, but for some reason the price differential isnt as bad on that product so I just get that here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭njs030

I love it. I suffer from dry and sensitive skin and find this cream really good. Just a bit expensive but to be honest id be slow to change products as id be concerned it would take a while to find something else that would suit my skin.

Which cream is it? I've the same skin and my brother is off to the US soon so I'll place an order !!

• Advertisement

Which cream is it? I've the same skin and my brother is off to the US soon so I'll place an order !!

Presume they're talking about the Vital C moisturiser? Thats fairly widely used.

Image is typically only available in certain stockists, so might be worth narrowing down a place for him to buy it while he's there, otherwise it might be a bit of a mission.

My friends BF stays in the same hotel all the time so she orders it online and gets it delivered to his hotel while he's there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭njs030

Presume they're talking about the Vital C moisturiser? Thats fairly widely used.

Image is typically only available in certain stockists, so might be worth narrowing down a place for him to buy it while he's there, otherwise it might be a bit of a mission.

My friends BF stays in the same hotel all the time so she orders it online and gets it delivered to his hotel while he's there.

Good point, thanks. He's going to stay with a friend so I might do the same thing. Though the idea of him wandering round shops looking for it is really, really funny!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 856 ✭✭✭idunno78

Do you know what website she uses? My grandmother is there at moment so might look into getting few bits of price is ok! Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 29 cookie2015

What website do ye order from? I am going to USA later in the summer and would be interested in having it delivered to the hotel. This skincare range has helped my skin so much!! I use the oramedic range.

Sorry ladies, I don't know for sure as I don't do the ordering.

Did a quick look online and it appears they list their stockists here; https://www.imageskincare.com/pages/where-to-buy

• Advertisement
Advertisement