Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kitchen World

Options
  • 22-05-2016 10:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi. Has anyone had any recent experience using Kitchen World Long Mile. Thinking of buying from them but can't find any recent reviews online

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 982 ✭✭✭VincePP

we used their Newbridge branch. Good work, but not quick as they seem to be at full capacity (they did tell us this when we were ordering and it took about 4 weeks from order to install).

Installed on the day they booked in, and good clean install. No issues yet (about 18 months)

Middle market - not cheap, not expensive.

Been around for years.

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭Jumbo156

^ this

• Registered Users Posts: 42 han68

Used Finglas branch, Kitchen delivered within 2 weeks. Installation done within a day, good experience. Only waiting now for two new cabinet doors as they were not to measure.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Spockles

Thanks for your feedback. We decided to go with them in the end. Kitchen due for install next week. Good experience in dealing with them so far so fingers crossed all goes well next week

• Registered Users Posts: 5 SarahJane8

I've just put a deposit down on a kitchen from them from the Finglas branch. Due to install in 4 weeks. Hope all goes ok. Will update when it's done.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 SarahJane8

Spockles wrote: »
    Thanks for your feedback. We decided to go with them in the end. Kitchen due for install next week. Good experience in dealing with them so far so fingers crossed all goes well next week

oh do let us know. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 DP Kilcullen

I've used them on many projects over the past few years , I've found them to be good value for money

Yet I tend to use Flat Packs if in a hurry

• Registered Users Posts: 8,385 ✭✭✭corner of hells

SarahJane8 wrote: »
    I've just put a deposit down on a kitchen from them from the Finglas branch. Due to install in 4 weeks. Hope all goes ok. Will update when it's done.

We've used them recently.. kitchen looks great but if you are getting a sink, cooker or basically any appliance make sure you find out does supply and fit include connection to electricity, water , etc.

We were hit with an extra 140 for a sink to be connected and an extra 100 for three kitchen presses to be removed from the kitchen.

There was no mention of these extra charges in the contract and they would've left us without water or indeed a completed kitchen too.

When asked about the cooker being connected the answer was I'll see if I can get my mate to do it.

I wouldn't use them again.

Advertisement