Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Walkers Spell And Go Codes

Options
  • 22-05-2016 11:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I'm collecting Walkers Spell And Go Codes and I would be extremely grateful if anyone who has promotional packs could post their codes here. Codes can be found on Walkers crisp packets and Doritos. The code is 12 digits and is located in the Best Before box on each individual packet. THANKS SO MUCH!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭grumpig

Hi, I need a K. I was hoping maybe some one would have a K to trade.

I have A,J,M,H,U to spare! but if you have a K I am open to trade any!

Here is a link : http://bit.ly/27Y3YMD

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

*Threads merged.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Mac84

Hi, I am collecting as well. I have a few double letters to trade. G,H,S I'm looking for either (K,U,R,L,N,C,T,O)

• Registered Users Posts: 4 NiamhNaughton

Does anybody have an O that they would be willing to swap??

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭monaghanmissus

I have an O if you're still looking!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ArtyC

I need a c. Can trade most letters for it

• Registered Users Posts: 1 jac.cares

I have lots of spare letter for walkers spell and go,i only need a c,d,or k,i have over 130 letters,its obviously a scam but if anyone had either of the 3 letters above,i can swap mine

Advertisement