Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Theory test on Tuesday

• 22-05-2016 5:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭

Hi, I have my theory test on Tuesday, I have both the app on my phone and then the theory test CD, only problem is, I keep passing every time 40/40 and 35+ every time while using the phone app but when I use the CD on the laptop I find it impossible to complete, as some of the questions on the CD aren't even on the app.. So should I still pass the actual theory test on Tuesday since I keep passing on the app? can't seem to pass it on the CD..... for some strange reason!!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

The CD has the questions that'll come up. You should be able to go through all of them on it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭antocann

Do some revision theres a section onbthe disc .
    It honestlt sounds like your not studying for your test but just taking the practise test

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,468 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

The app is done by an outside party by the looks of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭Mccabe96

antocann wrote: »
    Do some revision theres a section onbthe disc .
    It honestlt sounds like your not studying for your test but just taking the practise test

I purchased the GoDotDrive which helps you study them, but I don't understand why I can pass it on the App and not on the actual CD?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,468 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Does the cd allow you to review the questions you got wrong?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,934 ✭✭✭MarkAnthony

Back in the day we had a doherty old Squadron Leader who used to do two things in flight tests. Hold up the marking grid backwards (it was a plastic template back then) to try and catch people out and give the following two pieces of advice:

(i) Cover over the answers - answer the question in your head - if the answer matches one on the paper it's almost always correct.
    (ii) If you don't get a matching answer there's always;
    (a) A stupid answer
    (b) A wrong but not ridiculous answer
    (c) A right answer
    (d) An almost right answer

I used to get 100% on my exams apart from my first one.

Where are the fuel gauges on a Chipmunk T.10 located - the stupid answer had to be on the wings right? Wrong :pac:

Advertisement