Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unlimited mobile query

Options
  • 22-05-2016 5:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭

[font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Hi,[/font]

[font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]For your landline phone deals, can you confirm that the "Unlimited Mobile" package includes unlimited calls to mobiles on any Irish network at any time of the day? [/font]

[font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]https://www.eir.ie/phone/[/font]

[font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]The offer says "unlimited anytime calls to Irish mobiles" and "unlimited calls to eir mobiles" - what's the difference?[/font]

[font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]And this package also includes unlimited calls to any landline at any time of the day?[/font]

[font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Thanks[/font]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Apogee wrote: »
    [font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Hi,[/font]

[font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]For your landline phone deals, can you confirm that the "Unlimited Mobile" package includes unlimited calls to mobiles on any Irish network at any time of the day? [/font]

[font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]https://www.eir.ie/phone/[/font]

[font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]The offer says "unlimited anytime calls to Irish mobiles" and "unlimited calls to eir mobiles" - what's the difference?[/font]

[font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]And this package also includes unlimited calls to any landline at any time of the day?[/font]

[font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Thanks[/font]
    Hi Apogee,

Thanks for getting in touch.

''unlimited calls to Irish calls mobiles'' would be classed as all Irish mobile networks where as ''unlimited calls to eir mobiles'' would be the eir mobile network only.

-Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭Apogee

Hi Pamela,

In that case, would the former not encompass the latter ?

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭eir: Stacey

Hi Apogee, Can you clarify the above as I am unsure what you mean? Thanks - Stacey

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Skatedude

Hi Pamela,

In that case,  would the former not encompass the latter ?

Thanks
    It would, but ''unlimited calls to Irish calls mobiles'' is a better marketing lie then " unlimited calls to just eir mobiles"

Skatedude wrote: »
    Hi Pamela,

In that case,  would the former not encompass the latter ?

Thanks
    It would, but ''unlimited calls to Irish calls mobiles'' is a better marketing lie then " unlimited calls to just eir mobiles"
    Hi Skatedude,

It will be stated on the bundle what is included in it, you can view this on-line here https://www.eir.ie/bundles/ :)

-Pamela 

• Advertisement

Has the Unlimited Mobile phone option been removed? I can no longer find it on the eir site.

Has the Unlimited Mobile phone option been removed? I can no longer find it on the eir site?

Has the Unlimited Mobile phone option been removed?  I can no longer find it on the eir site?
    I have checked this and the unlimited mobile option has not been removed, you should still be able to view it on the above link Apogee however new bundles have been launched in the last few days.

-Pamela    

Has the Unlimited Mobile phone option been removed? I can no longer find it on the eir site?
    I have checked this and the unlimited mobile option has not been removed, you should still be able to view it on the above link Apogee however new bundles have been launched in the last few days.

-Pamela
    Hi Pamela

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, I still cannot find the package. I can see "Off Peak Mobile" "Unlimited UK & Mobile" and "International"

386890.jpg

https://www.eir.ie/phone/

Am I missing something?

Has the Unlimited Mobile phone option been removed?  I can no longer find it on the eir site?

-Pamela    
    Hi Pamela

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, I still cannot find the package. I can see "Off Peak Mobile" "Unlimited UK & Mobile" and "International"

386890.jpg

https://www.eir.ie/phone/

Am I missing something?
    Unlimited any time mobile calls are included the unlimited UK & mobile and the international package Apogee.
    Unlimited off peak calls to Irish mobiles are included in the off peak mobile package however this also includes unlimited calls to eir mobile at any time.

Do you need unlimited calls to all mobiles or just eir mobile?

-Pamela 

• Advertisement

Hi Pamela,

Neither of those packages are what i was originally enquiring about. The previous package was for unlimited irish mobile calls and landline calls at anytime (both peak and offpeak). It cost €42 per month. Has this option been removed?

Thanks

Hi Pamela,

Neither of those packages are what i was originally enquiring about. The previous package was for unlimited irish mobile calls and landline calls. It cost €42 per month. Has this option been removed?

Thanks

Hi Pamela,

Neither of those packages are what i was originally enquiring about.  The previous package was for unlimited irish mobile calls and landline calls at anytime (both peak and offpeak).  It cost €42 per month.  Has this option been removed?

Thanks
    We launched new packages this week and I'm afraid this option is no longer available  Apogee.

-Pamela 

Advertisement