Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need iphone buying advice

Options
  • 22-05-2016 9:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭

Heya all so my sony smartphone is about to give up so need a new phone. I was thinking about an iphone 6 or SE , i was wondering where the cheapest place to get one? Any advice would be appreciated thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,408 ✭✭✭naasrd

Heya all so my sony smartphone is about to give up so need a new phone. I was thinking about an iphone 6 or SE , i was wondering where the cheapest place to get one? Any advice would be appreciated thank you

Have a look at Adverts.ie, check the sellers rep first, you should be able to pick up brand new one, sealed in box, if you're prepared to haggle. Lots on sale there at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭nhur

fyi afaik if you're looking for a brand new one from a retailer you might as well get it directly from apple - apple control their phone prices pretty strictly and retailers haven't much margin to play with.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,022 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

I bought a new 6S plus in ifixit capel street yesterday. Adverts seller. Top feedback. Great guys to deal with. No messing around. He has a very good range of phones. New and pre-used.

Advertisement