Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gambling addiction

Options
  • 22-05-2016 10:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Howdy folks,

I have a gambling addiction & I would love to stop. I always feel the need to gamble to make more money. I say to myself ill stop as soon as I've my finances sorted. Ie paying off my loan etc etc. Even if i win big, i go again until ive lost it all.

I lie to hide it, all the time. I just want to stop but i dont think im mentally strong enough to go to GA meetings and for it to stop that way.

Im looking into hypnisis currently.

Anyone have any suggestions? Sincere people only please.

Thanks.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Cathy.C

Think you've posted in the wrong section as this forum is for 'feedback' on the whole of Boards.ie

There's a general Gambling forum here and also a Gambling Advice & FAQ forum here which you might find helpful and there's also a Personal Issues forum which could be of some use too.

Failing all that, there was recently a gambling addiction thread started in the After Hours forum which you might find interesting but the AH forum is not restricted to serious replies and so best be mindful of that before posting there.

Best of luck :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement