Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hair extensions advice

Options
  • 23-05-2016 9:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,951 ✭✭✭SB_Part2

What extensions did you get?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭sashafierce

They tend to hurt for a few days. You shouldn't have any issues brushing them. Did you get the paddle brush they recommend?

Not 100% sure about that one. I only ever had Great Lengths and used their own shampoo on them.

I'd ring and ask.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭cactusgal

I noticed the shampoo and conditioner the salon gave me is loreal volumetry but they told me I had to use sulphate free but the ingredients say there is sulphates, any ideas?

Did you get them at the Easilocks salon on Store St by any chance? I got mine there twice and both times they sold me different products, so I don't know what the story is. I was happy enough with the extensions overall, but they did get very dry at the ends. Be careful to wash out all the products when you shower, if you have build up at the bonds (happens if you're trying to be careful not to tangle or mat them), the bonds will soften and you won't be able to reuse them.
    I've had extensions twice before, and Easilocks are definitely the least damaging. My hair is fine like yours and it was still in decent shape after having the extensions for 12 months.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

No sulphates/silicone because the extensions will actually slide out of your hair. I used a protein spray on mine too.
    They hurt for a few days but soon they feel like normal. If you feel like they're doing damage go straight back though. Have you lost any yet

Advertisement