Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Shane Lowry - Irish Open

• 23-05-2016 10:58am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 163 ✭✭

I know Shane was disappointed with his performance over the weekend but I thought his body language and interaction with the home fans was very poor. I have followed Shane previously and was there when he won the Portugal Masters and I never saw him like this. His acknowledgement of the home fans was very poor. Hopefully he can pick it up. He doesn't strike me as someone trying to get on the Ryder Cup team.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 723 ✭✭✭Hoof Hearted2

GenuineFan wrote: »
    I know Shane was disappointed with his performance over the weekend but I thought his body language and interaction with the home fans was very poor. I have followed Shane previously and was there when he won the Portugal Masters and I never saw him like this. His acknowledgement of the home fans was very poor. Hopefully he can pick it up. He doesn't strike me as someone trying to get on the Ryder Cup team.

Totally unfair remark and I doubt shared by real fans, Shane's perceived demeanor can be attributed to how much he cares and how much he wanted to perform well, i.e. just look how relieved he was on the 18th on Friday, he put too much pressure on himself!.
    Signed therealgenuinefan

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Already have a Lowry thread. Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement