Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wish.com

Options
  • 23-05-2016 11:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭

Anyone ever order form Wish.com? What's the quality like, service, etc?

Prices seem ridiculously low...

Any thoughts... caveat emptor?

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

if its to low caveat emptor

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭conkennedy

godtabh wrote: »
    if its to low caveat emptor

Exactly!

€25 for this:
    565c48d53a698c76722be483-contest.jpg?cache_buster=f15bd0104c7090d58309451b7ac7c31b

• Registered Users Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭iwillhtfu

Nothing out of the ordinary with those prices for an asian web site.

You'll find similar prices on aliexpress etc.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

The point being its fake

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭gercoral

Hi OP, did you order from wish.com after? or has anyone?? any good?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭martyc5674

Mate of mine orders all sorts of bits and bobs off it... Same as aliexpress

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

I haven't used wish but I order off aliexpress other than the few weeks postage times haven't had any issues

• Registered Users Posts: 2 DanaF25

conkennedy wrote: »
    Anyone ever order form Wish.com? What's the quality like, service, etc?

Prices seem ridiculously low...

Any thoughts... caveat emptor?

I got a baby carrying hoodie from them, quality is as expected for the price. A week or so after estimated delivery date no sign of the hoodie so asked and got a refund (the item arrived a week later hahah). I would've ordered dresses a while back too and same issue. Just keep track of estimated delivery and always use PayPal.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,617 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

they're always trying to sell me the most ludicrous items in facebook ads. whoever writes their algorithms must be permanently drunk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭OleRodrigo

My missus buys her makeup and stuff there. She thinks they're great. Free postage from China.

• Advertisement
Advertisement