Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 2017 - Thoughts & Discussion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Can you pre load if you buy from psn store?

Yep

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Bozo Skeleton

Can you pre load if you buy from psn store?

Download starts in 3 hours and 2 minutes :D
    @TheMidnitekid Does the PES Universe option file contain base copied players who have been transferred to clubs not in the game? For example players transferred to unlicensed Bundesliga clubs? These players will be deleted from the game with the day 1 transfer update. Just wondering if the first thing I should do is base copy players before the update. I'll be base copying the likes of Robben who is currently in the Dutch national team, just in case!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭discobeaker

Any ideas of how much this is going to be in shops? Have to go to Bray tomorrow so might head to the city centre after and pick it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,542 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Any ideas of how much this is going to be in shops? Have to go to Bray tomorrow so might head to the city centre after and pick it up.

Try Smyths and Argos. Gamestop will probably be 70+.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

lol

• Advertisement

Sliding tackles are pretty rough, trying to aim it out in front so i get in the way, computer always bends it back right into the players legs

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭discobeaker

Was thinking smyths might be the best place. Argos only have the price for pes 16 up at the moment. I wonder will tesco be getting them in even though they are selling off all their stock?

Not sure. Digital download is 59.99 if that's any good to ya. Shops are usually similar price. Don't know about Game Stop price lol
    Edit. Price is for PS4 version.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,542 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

If it has to be a shop then it's showing as 62e in smyths. Gamestop is 70. Tesco could be worth a look alright

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Tesco is selling off most there games , Argos is usually the best and cheapest for most new release games unless you buy online

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭rafi bomb

Download starts in 3 hours and 2 minutes :D
    @TheMidnitekid Does the PES Universe option file contain base copied players who have been transferred to clubs not in the game? For example players transferred to unlicensed Bundesliga clubs? These players will be deleted from the game with the day 1 transfer update. Just wondering if the first thing I should do is base copy players before the update. I'll be base copying the likes of Robben who is currently in the Dutch national team, just in case!

It can be pre downloaded since yesterday. That timer is when it unlocks to play

rafi bomb wrote: »
    It can be pre downloaded since yesterday. That timer is when it unlocks to play
    Wow. Didn't know that. Is it downloading automatically or do I have to do something to make that happen?

Wow. Didn't know that. Is it downloading automatically or do I have to do something to make that happen?

Think it should auto download. Did for me anyone. Check your downloads and see if it installed

Think it should auto download. Did for me anyone. Check your downloads and see if it installed
    Not seeing any notifications to see that it's happening. Hopefully it is!

Are you on PS4? My downloaded itself yesterday after paying. Should definitely be showing in downloads

Are you on PS4? My downloaded itself yesterday after paying. Should definitely be showing in downloads
    After a little consternation, I found it, in Library > Purchased. Downloading now. Will be ready to play at midnight. :D
    Thanks dude!!!!

Gonna head out for a shneaky pint. PES awaits when I get back, yeehaw

• Registered Users Posts: 4,770 ✭✭✭jimmytwotimes 2013

PES 2017 getting a PS4 Pro when the console comes out

Here we go!

J Mysterio wrote: »
    Here we go!

The Eagle has landed :D

• Advertisement

Some GP harvesting frenzy at the start lol. And the special items.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 444 ✭✭BabyE

Just decided to get it over FIFA, hoping it doesn't disappoint, demo is decent, if it's 10 per cent better than 16 it will be a good solid game

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Iniesta in my team of the year. Not too happy with that.

Opened all my bonus agents anyway, nothing too spectacular but the players I got were:

Diego Lopez, benatia, musacchio, sergio Roberto, rafinha, Iniesta, ziyech, hulk, morata, bakambu and aguero on loan

Decent haul, only my full backs now are fake players and i have Roberto and morata on the bench.

The scout auction looks very good, must give it a go at the weekend

Online unplayable again it seems :/

I read earlier we were set to be dissapointed again, and it looks like we have been from the demo. Most of the reviews on Steam look to be negative.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/456610/#app_reviews_hash

From what I played, its fun, its definitely different to FIFA, but its crazy how a game can be released for PC with last gen graphics instead of the current, Konami really don't give a **** about their PC clients.

Here is my gameplay from the demo

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

I built a shrine to Messi with candles and some pictures. Bowed a few times before my UEFA TOTY spin.

DSC_0002_zpsqjp7t3rp.jpg

IMG-20160915-WA0002_zps3toz98qn.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 26,394 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Colemania wrote: »
    Iniesta in my team of the year. Not too happy with that.

I wanted Iniesta or Neuer. Got Pogba, can't complain.

Think I did very well with the players I got really:
    Torres, Pjanic, Kagawa, Andre Gomes, Pogba, Rakitic, Mustafi, Matthieu. Sanchez on loan.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

J Mysterio wrote: »
    I wanted Iniesta or Neuer. Got Pogba, can't complain.

Think I did very well with the players I got really:
    Torres, Pjanic, Kagawa, Andre Gomes, Pogba, Rakitic, Mustafi, Matthieu. Sanchez on loan.

Lots of centre mids!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

I built a shrine to Messi with candles and some pictures. Bowed a few times before my UEFA TOTY spin.

IMG-20160915-WA0002_zps3toz98qn.jpg

Messi would improve AC Milan tbf :)
    Reserved a copy in Argos for €57. I wasn't planning on buying it tbh :o

Advertisement