Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 2017 - Thoughts & Discussion

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭Pickpocket

You know a football game is good when you find yourself playing as Liverpool.

By the way, what's the story with option files? Is there an alternative to PES Universe? I'm happy to pay for a quality package.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Pickpocket wrote: »

By the way, what's the story with option files? Is there an alternative to PES Universe? I'm happy to pay for a quality package.

http://www.pesgaming.com/forumdisplay.php?f=394

• Registered Users Posts: 6,645 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

v3ttel wrote: »
    The hold up seems to be with Parcel Motel. It reached Dublin yesterday and still has not arrived in Limerick. It normally would be delivered to Limerick between 7-9.30, if it reached Dublin the day before.

Yeah must be PM problem.
    Mine is ready for collection from locker today. At least it arrived for the weekend :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,683 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

My games collection order just delivered there (ordered Monday, dispatched Tuesday, sent direct to Ireland)

Crescent surely isn't much more out of your way if its there?

Working in Castletroy so was gonna go to Childers Rd at lunch to pick it up. No interest in going to the Crescent really.

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭rafi bomb

Pickpocket wrote: »

Pes world is the best one I think so far. No payment but u can donate

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Reserved a copy in Argos in Navan for when I'm driving home this evening. Got sick of waiting for my TGC copy (direct to Ireland, not PM).

Checked PES' cash value in CEX and they will buy it for €47, so when the other game gets delivered I can sell on the Argos copy for a €2 profit. :P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,295 ✭✭✭Lt Dan

whiskeyman wrote: »
    Got the 360 version from the d/l store.
    some nice improvements from last years alright. Physics / collisions a big improvement.
    Good to see so many facial improvements - pretty much the whole Irish team done this year.
    Odd they have Liverpool licenced, but no Anfield?
    Still haven't got the pitch colour right... it's an awful washed out green colour, unlike the lovely green on the Xbox 1 / PS4.
    Hopefully community patches will spruce up things from a graphics side, because gameplay wise we're in for a treat

Is Arsenal fully licenced? Pitch, name , stadium?

Lt Dan wrote: »
    Is Arsenal fully licenced? Pitch, name , stadium?
    The Emirates isn't in it AFAIK, but they are licensed otherwise.

callaway92 wrote: »
    Working in Castletroy so was gonna go to Childers Rd at lunch to pick it up. No interest in going to the Crescent really.

None left in The Crescent either anyway :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭Somedaythefire

Nailz wrote: »
    Reserved a copy in Argos in Navan for when I'm driving home this evening. Got sick of waiting for my TGC copy (direct to Ireland, not PM).

Checked PES' cash value in CEX and they will buy it for €47, so when the other game gets delivered I can sell on the Argos copy for a €2 profit. :P
    Only giving me an option for collection from the 20th :-/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭DJ90

Nailz wrote: »
    The Emirates isn't in it AFAIK, but they are licensed otherwise.

I have a reservation code for childers road expriring today if you want it. I wont be using it as I got the game already

I have a reservation code for childers road expriring today if you want it. I wont be using it as I got the game already

Sorry Nialz I didnt mean to quote you in a post

DJ90 wrote: »

yes please mate! I'll pm you

DJ90 wrote: »
    Sorry Nialz I didnt mean to quote you in a post

No worries :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

whiskeyman wrote: »
    Got the 360 version from the d/l store.
    some nice improvements from last years alright. Physics / collisions a big improvement.
    Good to see so many facial improvements - pretty much the whole Irish team done this year.
    Odd they have Liverpool licenced, but no Anfield?
    Still haven't got the pitch colour right... it's an awful washed out green colour, unlike the lovely green on the Xbox 1 / PS4.
    Hopefully community patches will spruce up things from a graphics side, because gameplay wise we're in for a treat

I assume you're not talking about 360 when you say community patches?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

Mine arrived from the GC in my regular postal delivery. Excellent!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

If it's any use to you, Smyths on the Ennis Road near Jetland had some, up until an hour ago.

Edit: whoops, just seen the post above. Hopefully your already sorted.
    Yeah must be PM problem.
    Mine is ready for collection from locker today. At least it arrived for the weekend :D

Mine too! I was getting worried when it didn't arrive early this morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Grahamer666

Have had a few online games. Some absolute bellends out there. One of the reasons online games piss me off so much.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

I assume you're not talking about 360 when you say community patches?

I am actually!
    Found a fantastic patch last year for PES2016. Updated pretty much everything graphically... also included chants for nearly every club and country.
    It took a bit of work (laptop / USB and file downloads), but was very much worth it.
    Hopefully the same group of people do same for this year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,483 ✭✭✭tigger123

Mine arrived from the GC in my regular postal delivery. Excellent!

When did it despatch? I ordered it from the GC too, am wondering will it be there when I get home :)

Have had a few online games. Some absolute bellends out there. One of the reasons online games piss me off so much.

No input lag for ye?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

tigger123 wrote: »
    When did it despatch? I ordered it from the GC too, am wondering will it be there when I get home :)

Tuesday and it came to me in Cork this morning.

No input lag for ye?

Nope. Any game i've had has run perfectly.

connected with ethernet cable ya?

connected with ethernet cable ya?

Over wifi from a Horizon box.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,447 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

Played two games online last night and there was massive lag, not smooth at all. Set connections to level 2 as I couldn't get a game otherwise. Doubt I'll bother much with online if it doesn't improve, it's too frustrating otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Mine got delievered too from GC. Despatched on Tuesday straight to Cork, came this morning so will have to get a few games in this afternoon after work. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Only my first game had lag. Played 2 seasons games and the connection was perfect. Beat liverpool with nice 2 nil, balotelli getting in on the act, and I drew 2 all with juventus having come from 2 nil down......with jiangsu ha. Only picked them cos they have ramires and Alex teixeira and they were rated very badly (rightly so) so if I won I'd get promoted from division 10 to division 8 in 2 games :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭Pickpocket

I went with the PES World option file. The kits and crests have loaded fine but there's no competition logos in the download folder. According to the accompanying video there should be? Anyone else have this issue?

Advertisement