Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 2017 - Thoughts & Discussion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Getting all the top rated players and sticking them in your team was never an aim for me personally and I dont find that particularly enjoyable.

I always try to get players I really like and play them. I have Brady at left back now, for example, and he's staying! Azpilicueta can do one!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,575 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

What legend defenders are there? I've got a pretty decent front three, a bit less decent middle three, and a piss poor defence! I could really do with, say, a Maldini or someone (I don't even know if he's even there! :pac:)

That said though, I rarely even play MyClub anyway! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

On Thursday there is 5 Barcelona legends being added and only 1 defender in the 5 which is Puyol.

Ronaldinho, Rivaldo, Larsson, Luis Enrique, Puyol are the first 5.

The rest are according to the Pesmaster website which is Borussia Dortmund, Liverpool, and Barcelona legends

Maradona
    Ronaldo
    T. Henry
    A. Moller
    H. Stoichkov
    R. Koeman
    J. Kohler
    M. Sammer
    G. Lineker
    M. Van Bommel
    L. Thuram
    I. Rush
    K. Riedle
    P. Coco
    D. Albertini
    S. Barjuan
    F. De Boer
    L. Blanc
    Nadal
    J. Lehmann
    M. Owen
    J. R. Riquelme
    G. Hagi
    Julio Salinas
    P. Kluivert
    Sony Anderson
    R. Fowler
    L. Ricken
    E. Davids
    Deco
    A. Zubizarreta
    T. Begiristain
    G. Zambrotta
    J. litmanen
    R. De Boer
    A. Ferrer

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Raymond Pest

Colemania wrote: »
    How are you making so much money? Other than playing 25 games a night and winning most of them, how is it possible!

Don't waste your first win of the day either, 3k gp with the right bonus is pretty sweet, I got almost 10k from the first win at the weekend when the myclub comp was happening.
    If your in a higher div in myclub your going to be pulling in around 7k for your first win each day

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

On Thursday there is 5 Barcelona legends being added and only 1 defender in the 5 which is Puyol.

Ronaldinho, Rivaldo, Larsson, Luis Enrique, Puyol are the first 5.

The rest are according to the Pesmaster website which is Borussia Dortmund, Liverpool, and Barcelona legends

Maradona
    Ronaldo
    T. Henry
    A. Moller
    H. Stoichkov
    R. Koeman
    J. Kohler
    M. Sammer
    G. Lineker
    M. Van Bommel
    L. Thuram
    I. Rush
    K. Riedle
    P. Coco
    D. Albertini
    S. Barjuan
    F. De Boer
    L. Blanc
    Nadal
    J. Lehmann
    M. Owen
    J. R. Riquelme
    G. Hagi
    Julio Salinas
    P. Kluivert
    Sony Anderson
    R. Fowler
    L. Ricken
    E. Davids
    Deco
    A. Zubizarreta
    T. Begiristain
    G. Zambrotta
    J. litmanen
    R. De Boer
    A. Ferrer

Fùck not a lot from Dortmund or for my sake Liverpool. Gerrard, Barnes, Carra, Hyypia, Dalglish even a McManaman? I'm taking butch haired Jari Litmanen as ours though.
    Sonny Anderson is taking the piss btw. They should use Milan & Ajax legends with this some year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,542 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Maradona, Ronaldo, T. Henry, J. R. Riquelme, E. Davids, Rivaldo and Larsson I can't wait to have a go with. Watch me get none of them now :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭fitzparker

Tried looking back in the thread lads so sorry if it's been asked constantly. Has anyone got a link for a decent patch on PS4?

fitzparker wrote: »
    Tried looking back in the thread lads so sorry if it's been asked constantly. Has anyone got a link for a decent patch on PS4?

Pesuniverse.com
    Option files, unzip the ones you want, put them in a folder called WEPES and import about 10 teams at a time.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,575 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

I'd just love to get Henry!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,683 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

I've won the first game in the team spirit challenge and the novice cup a couple of hundred times.

I have a farming squad with low rated players and just release them when their contracts are done.

The plan is to farm 13,500 GP a day for 10 weeks and including the 10k a week you get for the pre order bonus I should have 1 million GP in 10 weeks, and then I'm going to spin the lot of it when the original Ronaldo is released.

That sounds like absolute shít craic. F that. . ..

• Advertisement

callaway92 wrote: »
    That sounds like absolute shít craic. F that. . ..

It will give me 100 spins, and if someone were to buy MyClub coins to do 100 spins it would cost them about 210 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Don't waste money on those agents....

Barca legends plus iconic stars agent out now but only a 3.9% chance of a black ball. They also took out Larsson and put in Xavi. There's also a summer signings agent out but sure with all the transfers this year, it'll be hard to get someone decent.

Disappointed!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Wilberto wrote: »
    I'd just love to get Henry!
    There'll be plenty of holding down R2 just outside the box :p

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Walter.White

Yeah I've had shocking luck so far with the legends agents six spins and all silver :(

It's all about Konami getting people to pay money for spins at those legends. Had a few games of myClub last night and the stamina and contract system is still going to cause huge problems later on when you get half decent players.

It's all well and good having Ronaldinho but when he needs to have his stamina replenished and contract renewed every couple of games it's pointless.

I'll mainly be hoping to get the legends and use them offline in master league.

It's all about Konami getting people to pay money for spins at those legends. Had a few games of myClub last night and the stamina and contract system is still going to cause huge problems later on when you get half decent players.

It's all well and good having Ronaldinho but when he needs to have his stamina replenished and contract renewed every couple of games it's pointless.

Seeing as I don't ever really have much players rated 85+ in myclub, when I do use them and their contracts expire, I use the contract tokens to renew their contract. Also with stamina, all you have to do is rest them. What I usually do is play the offline cups to replenish my main players stamina

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

I'm not very privy to myClub, I've played a few games and took a few spins, but it's not my bag. But is getting legends in myClub the only way I can bring the legends into Master League? How does it all work exactly?

Colemania wrote: »
    Seeing as I don't ever really have much players rated 85+ in myclub, when I do use them and their contracts expire, I use the contract tokens to renew their contract. Also with stamina, all you have to do is rest them. What I usually do is play the offline cups to replenish my main players stamina

I played myClub loads last year and ended up with an amazing team and a very good side as back up. My point is though once you get to that level you can never make enough gp to keep the sides going. The contract tokens run out as you move on later in the year and you are basically left with the choice of grinding gp with a cheap side full of crap players or you know what Konami want you to do spend some cash.

I played myClub loads last year and ended up with an amazing team and a very good side as back up. My point is though once you get to that level you can never make enough gp to keep the sides going. The contract tokens run out as you move on later in the year and you are basically left with the choice of grinding gp with a cheap side full of crap players or you know what Konami want you to do spend some cash.

it seemed to me that in the last few months of PES 2016, they significantly reduced the cost of renewing contracts?

It seems much more manageable these days. For a while it was a real headache.

My grand plan of saving up GP has just gone out the window. I spun 410k GP and didn't get a legend. I did get Sergio Ramos though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭JaMarcusHustle

The 4 black balls I have are Neymar, Pogba, Kroos and Marcelo.

For 2 of them, the selector stopped on the gold ball beside it but after a 1 or 2 second delay it nudged to the black ball. It's this a built in feature? Can you influence it?

The 4 black balls I have are Neymar, Pogba, Kroos and Marcelo.

For 2 of them, the selector stopped on the gold ball beside it but after a 1 or 2 second delay it nudged to the black ball. It's this a built in feature? Can you influence it?

Nice! Are you on PS4? It hasn't happened to me yet but it has happened a few times to one of the lads and he's on PS4.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭JaMarcusHustle

Colemania wrote:
    Nice! Are you on PS4? It hasn't happened to me yet but it has happened a few times to one of the lads and he's on PS4.

Yup it was PS4.

Yup it was PS4.

Maybe its just a ps4 thing, as odd as that sounds! I think the background music is different also when you do that agent. From what I've seen, the music changes and you either land beside a black and it changes to the black of a flood of black balls suddenly appear so you can land on one. Therefore it seems that once you get that music, you're guaranteed a black ball!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭Pickpocket

My nephew picked up the Deluxe Edition for the Xbox One. He's asking me how to redeem the code but I'm not sure. On the PS4 you select Store then Redeem Code. Is it something similar on the Xbox? Also, when the code is redeemed is it simply an automatic download or are further steps required?

Many thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 10,764 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Pickpocket wrote: »
    My nephew picked up the Deluxe Edition for the Xbox One. He's asking me how to redeem the code but I'm not sure. On the PS4 you select Store then Redeem Code. Is it something similar on the Xbox? Also, when the code is redeemed is it simply an automatic download or are further steps required?

Many thanks

It should be something similar and there should be no further steps.

I thought it was two steps forward and one step back, but nobody ever got ahead like that.

Spun 10 barca legends agents last night. Got a few golds and a few alright silvers. Was so close to the black ball a few times!

For gold balls I got Gabi, Strootman, Pisczek and some useless fella called Orellana
    The pick of the silver ones were Subotic, Nagatomo and Gibson, who surprisingly has a lot of good stats in the 80s!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭Morzadec

Hey guys, sorry to be lazy and not trawl the thread, but if anyone has any links / instructions to an Option File for the PS4 I'd be much obliged if you could pass it my way. Cheers!

• Advertisement

I have more chance of being struck by lightning than getting a Barca legend. Seriously what were they thinking with them odds?
    I have about 140k left & feel like I'm wasting it. Got Dani Alves, Morata, Cabaye, K.Schmeichel, Jallet, Varane, Reus, Sergi Roberto(of course it wasn't Suarez or Rakitic) & ......Mertesacker. :eek:
    Not a fan of the lottery system I feel the chances of getting black or even gold balls is so much lower than last year.
    Morzadec wrote: »
    Hey guys, sorry to be lazy and not trawl the thread, but if anyone has any links / instructions to an Option File for the PS4 I'd be much obliged if you could pass it my way. Cheers!

2 pages back, Pesuniverse.com
    It's kits take up less data than Pes Gaming. No away jersey for Burton Albion or crests for Serie B though.

Advertisement