Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 2017 - Thoughts & Discussion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭stryker mcqueen

on top player but havent got near getting a penalty so not worried about missing !

• Registered Users Posts: 7,086 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Has anyone won a penalty in master league ? 4 seasons in , zero pens awarded

Got one, back in season 2. In the middle of my 5th season now

would you beleive i got one last night?! didnt know what i was doing and passed it straight down the middle lol...... Time to up the difficulty, won the Premier league with Leeds 2 seasons on the trot, beat Juve 8-0 on Agg in the CL 1/4 final, some hard games but overall i'm pissing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,766 ✭✭✭jimmytwotimes 2013

Pro patch out now, looking forward to seeing that later.

https://twitter.com/officialpes/status/806793146382229504

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Nice one! Wonder does the patch also enable HDR support?

You have to give EA a hand regarding FIFA from an aesthetic point of view anyway, the visual upgrade it saw in this years iteration has been very nice, and then to meet the release of the Pro with a patch that enabled full native 4K and HDR was impressive. I don't own FIFA, or even a HDR enabled TV, but I'd love to just experience its visuals to its full capacity.

Will be interesting to see if Digital Foundry release anything on PES' PS4 Pro performance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

I've been playing PES the last couple of days with the 4K patch and it really isn't that noticeable a difference. Very disappointing.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

I've been managing Barcelona for a couple of seasons in ML and it was quite boring really. Most teams playing extremely defensively against me. Anyway, I quit and decided to join Santos in the Brazilian league. The funny thing is my transfer funds and salary funds from Barcelona carried over to the new team.

Thats not normal right?

After winning everything there was to win on Top player im now playing with the big boys on Superstar, January and im 8th, was going well at the start of the season but am really struggling now, in my last 4 games i've thrown away 2-0 leads v Chelsea who beat me 3-2 & Liverpool who I drew 2-2 & the opposition have beaten me in the other games after going down to 10 men, i cant break them down and they catch me on the break.

Victim of my own success now as Lobato wants 9million salary and year as he's one of the best players in the game! so juggling the money is tough , wage budget is 3m in the red

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Bought a PS4 over christmas and then got PES 2017 in the PS sales. What is the best option file at the moment for PS4? Last time I imported an option file was back in the Xbox 360 days!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Colemania wrote: »
    Bought a PS4 over christmas and then got PES 2017 in the PS sales. What is the best option file at the moment for PS4? Last time I imported an option file was back in the Xbox 360 days!

Pesuniverse just released a new file today.

http://www.pesuniverse.com/pes-universe-option-file-v3-free/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 tomcorcoran

Can someone tell me how to restart myclub with a different team in PES 2017 on ps4?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

Had a game online the other night and after that the kits were all back to the ones that come with the game. Is there a way to avoid having to re-load the option file again in future?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Can someone tell me how to restart myclub with a different team in PES 2017 on ps4?

Go into MyClub and scroll across the pages to the Options page. Its fairly clearly indicated there.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 tomcorcoran

J Mysterio wrote: »
    Go into MyClub and scroll across the pages to the Options page. Its fairly clearly indicated there.

I got it sorted, cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 4,527 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

How do you add the legends you get in MyClub for master league. I got puyol but can't see him in master league?

I captured this back in October, but I never got the chance to post it up. I encountered a bug where a goal (or what should've been a goal) wasn't given and a corner was given instead, in spite of the ball nestling in the net.

I said I'd share it here anyway, because it's baffling that something like that could've crept it's way into the game in the first place. That said, it was the first and only time I've ever come across that kind of bug in PES 2017 in probably over 100 hours of gameplay. Perhaps this has been fixed in the previous months through the patches since then, but I still think that's a massive failing of the game's fundamental systems.

All things considered though, PES 2017 is still be best soccer game in years, and the bugs/glitches that appear in their competition's game can be much worse than this.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 TheMidnitekid

You need to export your team data in myclub, then import team data in master league and legends appear in free agents ;)

Can i use this clip and pass it onto Konami direct? Very weird!

Nailz wrote: »
    I captured this back in October, but I never got the chance to post it up. I encountered a bug where a goal (or what should've been a goal) wasn't given and a corner was given instead, in spite of the ball nestling in the net.

I said I'd share it here anyway, because it's baffling that something like that could've crept it's way into the game in the first place. That said, it was the first and only time I've ever come across that kind of bug in PES 2017 in probably over 100 hours of gameplay. Perhaps this has been fixed in the previous months through the patches since then, but I still think that's a massive failing of the game's fundamental systems.

All things considered though, PES 2017 is still be best soccer game in years, and the bugs/glitches that appear in their competition's game can be much worse than this.

This clib btw!

Can i use this clip and pass it onto Konami direct? Very weird!
    This clib btw!

Yeah no problem, work away.

• Advertisement

Owen , Rush and Fowler added as legends today along with 6 new Barca legends

https://twitter.com/officialpes/status/834700228360073217

• Registered Users Posts: 14,559 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Anyone doing PES League season 2?

I didn't realise PES League is the same old crap. I picked Southampton in my first match and was up against Real Madrid. . .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Anyone help with online settings, utterly unplayable at the moment. Every game disconnects and have at least a one second button press lag.

It's a joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Anyone help with online settings, utterly unplayable at the moment. Every game disconnects and have at least a one second button press lag.

It's a joke.

That was my experience. Only thing that might be a possibility is connecting directly to router. It still most likely won't be satisfactory though

Damn, game is good, but if they can't figure out online in 2017 they should give up.

I play online a fair bit and it's usually grand. I've my Playstation wired and not over WiFi which helps and I've a setting so I only get matched when the connection is 4 stars or better

4 stars eh, I'll try that so.

Yeah it's in the matchmaking settings. It's levels not stars actually. Network connection restrictions lv. 4.

Yeah, tried it. Still awful. I'm sickened, was enjoying the single player my club and wanted to play online, but it's pointless now. Not one full game was completed out of over 20 attempts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Yeah, tried it. Still awful. I'm sickened, was enjoying the single player my club and wanted to play online, but it's pointless now. Not one full game was completed out of over 20 attempts.

I have noticed the connection has been somewhat poor the last few days. Hoepfully it improves again.

Advertisement