Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 2017 - Thoughts & Discussion

Options
1272829303133»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Yeah, tried it. Still awful. I'm sickened, was enjoying the single player my club and wanted to play online, but it's pointless now. Not one full game was completed out of over 20 attempts.

Are you wired or wireless? Have you tried port forwarding etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,770 ✭✭✭jimmytwotimes 2013

My PES 2017 won't launch after latest patch. Anyone else get this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    Are you wired or wireless? Have you tried port forwarding etc.

I've changed to open upnp but know little about that stuff, any help would be great.

I've noticed it's about 100000000 times worse since the update, so well done to them for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

My PES 2017 won't launch after latest patch. Anyone else get this?
    Haven't had this problem myself, but it only appears to be on the full digital copy going by this.

However, I found (what should be) the solution to your problem here, assuming you're running it off the Pro.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,770 ✭✭✭jimmytwotimes 2013

Nailz wrote: »
    Haven't had this problem myself, but it only appears to be on the full digital copy going by this.

However, I found (what should be) the solution to your problem here, assuming you're running it off the Pro.

Going to give that a go later. Thanks for reply, will post later as to how it goes. Thanks again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭stryker mcqueen

Love this game so much but the online mode has ruined it for me , the lag is a joke , doesn't seem to affect my opponents lol

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

90% of the time its stable for me.
    It is annoying overall though, particularly for my stats :mad: Still the best football game by a distance.

i madea few LOI kits if anybody would like to use them.

Cork City (the away isnt 100% accurate but i got it the closest i could using the creator).

https://imgur.com/a/y4P0q

Bray

https://imgur.com/a/QeVlE

Limerick

https://imgur.com/a/iI5AS

I only downloaded PES today from the PSN Store and installed all recent updates, and then installed the PES Universe 4.0 option file, but players like Depay is still at United is there anyway to get up to date transfers without losing what ive imported?.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

I only downloaded PES today from the PSN Store and installed all recent updates, and then installed the PES Universe 4.0 option file, but players like Depay is still at United is there anyway to get up to date transfers without losing what ive imported?.

Happened to me yesterday too. Do the live update again and then re-import all national teams, Bundesliga, other European and Asia teams and Mexican league. Should fix it

• Advertisement

Colemania wrote: »
    Happened to me yesterday too. Do the live update again and then re-import all national teams, Bundesliga, other European and Asia teams and Mexican league. Should fix it

Yeah realised that last night, could of sworn I done the Live Update before I imported the teams though, cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,995 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

PesUniverse V5 is out next week, very excited for that!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Yeah realised that last night, could of sworn I done the Live Update before I imported the teams though, cheers!

Ya you have to do it before it alright but the latest option file doesn't have January transfers done so when you do live update again, it messes everything up, hence why you have to import teams again and it fixes it. I started a master league last night with Leeds and then realised a few games in that celtic only had about 8 of their actual players and dembele isn't even there as a free agent!

Is there any program I could use to create players for PS4?.

There used to be one years ago that would let me create their names and stats and then put them on to a save file and transfer that to my console. But I'm sure that was back in the PS2 days.

I made United's and Liverpool's home kits for next season. United isnt confirmed yet but thought i'd make it anyway, and the Liverpool one isnt 100% accurate but its the closest i could get.

United - http://i.imgur.com/z3VKRRA.png

Liverpool - https://i.imgur.com/jal7O16.png

Just had my first game of Online Divisions and won 6-1 against Real, also scored this cracker with Higuain :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

I love how productive you've been with the game, ItsHoggie, seeing as you've only gotten the game a couple of weeks. :)

Nailz wrote: »
    I love how productive you've been with the game, ItsHoggie, seeing as you've only gotten the game a couple of weeks. :)

Cheers, I've giving up now though. I was gonna make the LOI but then realised I'd either have to delete teams from a certain league or stick them in Asia or South America :pac:

Can other players on myClub see your crest and jerseys if your using custom ones?. I'm using an edited team with my crest and kits I made myself and I just bate some guy from Cyprus and he messaged me after saying good game and telling me that Cork played very well against AEK last week, I always presumed other player couldn't see your kits and crests.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,542 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Can other players on myClub see your crest and jerseys if your using custom ones?. I'm using an edited team with my crest and kits I made myself and I just bate some guy from Cyprus and he messaged me after saying good game and telling me that Cork played very well against AEK last week, I always presumed other player couldn't see your kits and crests.

I don't think they can but where have you your location set as? When you get matched with someone your profiles are shown to each other. Your last 5 results, psn name and where you have your location as.

I don't think they can but where have you your location set as? When you get matched with someone your profiles are shown to each other. Your last 5 results, psn name and where you have your location as.

Ohhh yeah, forgot id my location set on there, cheers!

Advertisement