Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

card about to expire.

Options
  • 23-05-2016 1:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭

My debit card is due to expire at the end of this month. I called into a boi branch last wednesday and I was told that a new card had been forwarded to my address but the lady couldnt tell me when it had been posted out.
    She advised me that if nothing arrives by monday (today) to get in touch with boi.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Good Afternoon kerosene, 

Thank you for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie. 

When your card is due to expire, the renewal card process beings the middle of the expiry month. The cards are then issued out in batches and the latest it should arrive is week prior to expiry. You're card may still arrive by Wednesday however, if you are concerned about receipt or if you do not receive it by Wednesday please contact our team on 0818 365 365, where a representative can cancel the card and reissue a new one again to your address. 

I hope this helps and if you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us again. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭kerosene

Thankyou

Advertisement