Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pop settings for Gmail

Options
  • 23-05-2016 3:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm just wondering would you have the pop settings to allow me to send and receive emails on my eircom.net account through my Gmail account?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

crazy eyes wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm just wondering would you have the pop settings to allow me to send and receive emails on my eircom.net account through my Gmail account?

Thanks.
    Hi crazy eyes,

Thanks for getting in touch :)
    Here they are,

Mail server type:
    POP3
    Incoming mail server:
    webmail.eircom.net
    Outgoing mail server*:
    mail1.eircom.net

-Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭crazy eyes

Hi,

Thanks.
    Hi crazy eyes,

Here they are,

Mail server type:
    POP3
    Incoming mail server:
    webmail.eircom.net
    Outgoing mail server*:
    mail1.eircom.net

-Pamela 
    Thanks for the reply,

Do you have the port and security settings?

Hi,

Thanks.
    Hi crazy eyes,

Here they are,

Mail server type:
    POP3
    Incoming mail server:
    webmail.eircom.net
    Outgoing mail server*:
    mail1.eircom.net

-Pamela 
    Thanks for the reply,

Do you have the port and security settings?
    No problem crazy eyes, you can view all settings on-line here http://support.eir.ie/myeirandwebmail

-Pamela 

[font=GT-Walsheim-Regular, Arial]Your webmail can be accessed from any device connected to an Irish network using the following details.[/font]
    [font=GT-Walsheim-Regular, Arial]Incoming Mail[/font]
    [font=GT-Walsheim-Regular, Arial]Server[/font][font=GT-Walsheim-Regular, Arial]:[/font]
    [font=GT-Walsheim-Regular, Arial]webmail.eircom.net[/font]
    [font=GT-Walsheim-Regular, Arial]Server Type[/font][font=GT-Walsheim-Regular, Arial]:[/font]
    [font=GT-Walsheim-Regular, Arial]IMAP[/font]
    [font=GT-Walsheim-Regular, Arial]Port Number[/font][font=GT-Walsheim-Regular, Arial]:[/font]
    [font=GT-Walsheim-Regular, Arial]993[/font]
    [font=GT-Walsheim-Regular, Arial]Security Settings[/font][font=GT-Walsheim-Regular, Arial]:[/font]
    [font=GT-Walsheim-Regular, Arial]SSL/TLS[/font]
    [font=GT-Walsheim-Regular, Arial]Outgoing Mail[/font]
    [font=GT-Walsheim-Regular, Arial]Emails can only be sent via mail1.eircom.net if your PC/device is attached to an eir network. If you are using another provider to connect your device to the internet you will need to use their outgoing mail servers.[/font]
    [font=GT-Walsheim-Regular, Arial]Server[/font][font=GT-Walsheim-Regular, Arial]:[/font]
    [font=GT-Walsheim-Regular, Arial]mail1.eircom.net[/font]
    [font=GT-Walsheim-Regular, Arial]Server Type[/font][font=GT-Walsheim-Regular, Arial]:[/font]
    [font=GT-Walsheim-Regular, Arial]SMTP[/font]
    [font=GT-Walsheim-Regular, Arial]Port Number[/font][font=GT-Walsheim-Regular, Arial]:[/font]
    [font=GT-Walsheim-Regular, Arial]25[/font]
    [font=GT-Walsheim-Regular, Arial]Sign in required[/font][font=GT-Walsheim-Regular, Arial]?[/font]
    [font=GT-Walsheim-Regular, Arial]No[/font]
    [font=GT-Walsheim-Regular, Arial]Security Settings[/font][font=GT-Walsheim-Regular, Arial]:[/font]
    [font=GT-Walsheim-Regular, Arial]None[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭crazy eyes

Thanks for your help Pamela

Thanks for your help Pamela
    No problem crazy eyesmore than happy to help :)

-Pamela 

• Advertisement
Advertisement