Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spa Treatments D15 area.

Options
  • 23-05-2016 5:45pm
    Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend anywhere that does spa type treatments in the general area.

I think the Castleknock Hotel has a spa but I don't know if you have to be a resident or if it's open to the public?

I wanted to treat my Mum to some pampering, she used to go to a place in Castleknock village called Lavender Lane, but I think it might be gone now.

I'm thinking reflexology, hot stones, head and neck massage, that kind of thing.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Dunboyne Castle is not too far.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

ThisRegard wrote: »
    Dunboyne Castle is not too far.

Is it any good?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

I haven't used the Spa but I've heard plenty of good things about it, my wife and friends have gone on day packages there before and really enjoyed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭KGLady

http://www.castleknockhotel.com/spa-hotel-dublin.html

I've used the Tonic Spa for treatments without being a guest in the hotel, just book directly with them and they have a reception desk to the right of the entrance to the hotel to check in when you arrive. They also do gift vouchers for treatment deals etc.

Its a long time since I've been (pesky kids are a pure time sink :D ) but I was really happy with the facilities and the staff when I was there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

The proprietor of Lavender Lane is now in Salon 15 in Roselawn. Tbh I wouldn't be mad about it. Tonic is good...but Dunboyne Castle is really good!

• Advertisement
Advertisement