Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transactions that I don't recognise

Options
  • 23-05-2016 6:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello!

On 28 and 29 of April have 2 transactions in my account that I don't recognise, both 69,97 euros.
    I've call many times to Bank of Ireland and they always say that someone will contact me but this never happened. That is almost 1 month that I'm trying to solver this problem but I haven't had any answer from the Bank. I already sent a Dispute Form and still without answer.

Please Bank of Ireland, contact me and solver my problem, because is missing 140 euros in my account and is a insecurity from the bank.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hello!

On 28 and 29 of April have 2 transactions in my account that I don't recognise, both 69,97 euros.
    I've call many times to Bank of Ireland and they always say that someone will contact me but this never happened. That is almost 1 month that I'm trying to solver this problem but I haven't had any answer from the Bank. I already sent a Dispute Form and still without answer.

Please Bank of Ireland, contact me and solver my problem, because is missing 140 euros in my account and is a insecurity from the bank.
    Hi Natalia, 

Thank you for contacting us on Boards. 

We're sorry to hear that you have not had an answer to your queries on these transactions. We would recommend that you send your query when logged in on 365 Online under the Online Service Desk and then choose the Ask a Question option. A representative will investigate these transactions for you and advise you on what company these were paid to. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement