Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prioritising Devices with Eir D1000 Router

Options
  • 23-05-2016 6:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 946 ✭✭✭

I have a slow broadband connection and am plagued with congestion every night. I am studying while others in the house use streaming services such as netflix. This stops me from studying as I cannot load anything if there is too much else going on. On the router I have set up a queue for me and one for everyone else. I don't know what to do after that. What settings to put in etc. I want to prioritise my laptop over every other device. I would appreciate if someone can help me by telling my what I should be putting into the boxes on the screenshot attached.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭garroff

Can anyone help me.
    I have an Eir d1000 router and cannot set it up to view home cctv camera.
    Camera was working fine on Linksys router but I cannot set it up to view on Eir router.
    Eir tech. support don't want to know.
    Grateful for any help received.

Advertisement