Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Travel Time to do Work

Options
  • 23-05-2016 6:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭

Hi all,
    another question.

If my place of work is in city centre, but sometimes I have to conduct tours.
    So I have to travel to difference places from my home to meet groups and get 2 buses and spend up to maybe 1hoour and half travelling there.

My job have said I cant put down travel time, but my understanding is that this is not my normal place of work/business so Im supposed to. Am I correct in saying that. They are saying I have to make my way there at my expense and paid from the time of the tour.

Anyone know abut emplyment law that can help?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭jamesdublin12

I cant find anything on citizens information thats clear enough.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Closing thread, OP you already have a post on this question, please don't post multiple threads.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement