Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help plese

Options
  • 23-05-2016 6:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Hi id like to learn how to build a computer I have some parts so can some help me I have a M5A78L-M USB3 Motherboard and I like to get a PC tower cases for it so I can try to Build a computer with it so if there someone that can tell me what case to bye
    for that motherboard to fit thanks Kenny

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭SterlingArcher

kennymat wrote: »
    Hi id like to learn how to build a computer I have some parts so can some help me I have a M5A78L-M USB3 Motherboard and I like to get a PC tower cases for it so I can try to Build a computer with it so if there someone that can tell me what case to bye
    for that motherboard to fit thanks Kenny

Most any case will do whats your budget for it.

What other parts have you got.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 kennymat

thanks for your quick I have a computer that is working but I don't like the case that it in so I like to put it a good new case that will take the motherboard again thank

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

Pick any mico atx or midi tower that gets good reviews and you like the look of. Cases are a very personal choice.

Advertisement