Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone Line / Broadband Down

Options
  • 23-05-2016 6:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭

Hi my phone line and Broadband have been down for several hours now so I logged the issue by calling 1901.
    I then followed some suggestions from Eir to debug the issue but got no where so called 1890260260 for support. The response I got was that I had logged an issue and that technical support would expect to have the issue resolved within four working days. I really hope this is resolved a lot sooner than that. Four working days really isn't acceptable. How can I get an update on the status of this issue with estimated repair times?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭eir: Stacey

Hi there, thanks for getting in touch. I'm very sorry to hear this. I'm afraid the standard lead time for faults would be 3-5 working days however I can assure you once you have logged this with the support team they will be working to resolve this as soon as possible. If you would like a further update on this I would recommend contacting the support team on 1890260260 or freephone 1901 opt 3 opt 2 & they can advise you as best on this. Once this is resolved if you would like to get back to me here I can arrange a credit for the downtime. Apologies for any inconvenience caused. Stacey

Advertisement