Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fibre Broadband coming to Tullamore?

Options
  • 23-05-2016 8:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I checked on your website to see if/when I would be eligible for Fibre Broadband. The website estimated in the next year. Great. But on the Fibre Rollout website, my street wasn't shown as being in any planning stage for Fibre. Does that mean it's not planned but is going to be soon?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭eir: Stacey

Hi there, Thanks for getting in touch. This would mean they are planning to begin work in your area however the work has not yet began. The dates we provide online are estimated however you can register your details online here https://www.eir.ie/broadband/eoi & once the service is available on your line you will be notified. Stacey

Advertisement