Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replacing Mira shower

Options
  • 23-05-2016 11:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48,235 ✭✭✭✭

Want to replace Mira elite electric shower with a newer model
    Only place I can find online is western shower services but their last Facebook post is from 2012??? Are they still on the go or anyone in east galway ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Conboy on New Road in city does them unless you can find someone local to you.

Since you are in County I am closing the City thread you also created. One thread will suffice.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,235 ✭✭✭✭km79

biko wrote: »
    Conboy on New Road in city does them unless you can find someone local to you.

Since you are in County I am closing the City thread you also created. One thread will suffice.

thanks
    does he offer the full service
    I.e. supply and fit ??? that's what I'm looking for. I can source s shower easily it's trying to find an all in one supply/fitter like Western showers advertised that I'm after

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Yes, I would say he offers both supply and fit but best ring to check.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 rolox

Western Showers are still in business. They fitted one for me last week

rolox wrote: »
    Western Showers are still in business. They fitted one for me last week

Booked in for Monday thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭King Mallie

km79 wrote: »

Would u not fit it yourself. Very straight forward and you would save a small fortune?

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭suitseir

km79 wrote: »

I am looking to replace mixer shower as well from WS. Just wondering how you got on and was it expensive? I got a quote from them for over 600-00 to supply and fit. Just thought it was a little expensive.

suitseir wrote: »
    I am looking to replace mixer shower as well from WS. Just wondering how you got on and was it expensive? I got a quote from them for over 600-00 to supply and fit. Just thought it was a little expensive.

Mine was electric and found them very good to be honest.
    Someone else with more expertise may be able to shed more light on the price of a mixer shower

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,341 ✭✭✭D Trent

suitseir wrote: »

http://galwaygas.ie does showers aswell as gas boilers.

He's v helpful

• Registered Users Posts: 16,560 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

The local plummer fitted a new Mira for me for 40 quid, maybe the guy the OP got was cheaper though.

• Advertisement
Advertisement