Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new car to new address new country

Options
  • 24-05-2016 12:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi representatives of bank of ireland, i need help how to set up a new address to diferent country since i am not living anymore in Irelannd, i am actually living in argentina, and need to get a new debit card also.
    The problem is i dont have 365 online access, is there any way to get a new card to my new addres in diferent country with a current passport and proof of address?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Helen

donyeyo wrote: »
    Hi representatives of bank of ireland, i need help how to set up a new address to diferent country since i am not living anymore in Irelannd, i am actually living in argentina, and need to get a new debit card also.
    The problem is i dont have 365 online access, is there any way to get a new card to my new addres in diferent country with a current passport and proof of address?
    Good Morning donyeyo,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie

In order to request a change of address please fill in the form below and return it to:
    BOI Change of contact details, PO Box 365 Dublin 18.

https://goo.gl/wPCiom

Once your address is updated you can then request a new Visa Card.

If you need to have your password for Banking 365 reset please contact one of my colleagues in BOI Direct on 0035314044000 and they will be happy to help you. For information on changing your address on Banking 365 please see here https://goo.gl/pgjsCQ

Have a good day and if there is anything else we can help you with please don’t hesitate in contacting us again.

Thanks

Helen

• Registered Users Posts: 2 donyeyo

Good Morning donyeyo,

In order to request a change of address please fill in the form below and return it to:

Have a good day and if there is anything else we can help you with please don’t hesitate in contacting us again.

Thanks

Helen
    thanks a lot for your help and information, but i forgot to said i haven´t use my account for more than 3 years, do i have to re activate it?

thanks

carlos

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Good Morning donyeyo,

Thanks

Helen
    thanks a lot for your help and information, but i forgot to said i haven´t use my account for more than 3 years, do i have to re activate it?

thanks

carlos
    Hi Carlos, 

Thanks for your reply. 

When your account doesn't have any transactions on it for three years it can then become inactive. As you do not have access to 365 Online, please call Bank of Ireland Direct on +3531 4044000 and a representative will be happy to check if this is the case for your account. Our representatives are available on this number 8am to midnight Monday to Friday and 9am to 6pm on weekends. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement