Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

4th Year Analytics Project? Need Ideas

Options
  • 24-05-2016 10:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Really struggling to find an idea for my 4th year project. I'm hoping to do analytics and would prefer that it aligned with that. Python as a programming language would be great because that's what a lot of the big companies are after.

I looked online and all I found was crap. Nothing original, new or is good enough to get me a decent grade. All the projects I found include sh*t like a student registration system, mobile game (I did that for 3rd year), video website (like YouTube). They're all worthless and would get me 35% at best.

I'm looking to do real good on this. I plan on getting ahead start through the Summer. Would love some help from fellow students who are graduating this year or have an idea to give me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭wiz569

Presumably you are going to the Project showcase event today so you might get some ideas there,its on from 12 til 4

Advertisement