Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sheridans' Food Festival

Options
  • 24-05-2016 11:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭

The annual Sheridans' Food Festival is on this weekend at their headquarters in Cavan. We've been the last few years and it's a great day out (especially when the sun shines). The have hands on workshops for kids that you can book online (€5 with the money going to Bumbulance).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

The annual Sheridans' Food Festival is on this weekend at their headquarters in Cavan. We've been the last few years and it's a great day out (especially when the sun shines). The have hands on workshops for kids that you can book online (€5 with the money going to Bumbulance).

It's a nice day out of you live locally but I think it would be disappointing if you travelled any distance to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭catho_monster

yellow hen wrote: »
    It's a nice day out of you love locally but I think it would be disappointing if you travelled any distance to be honest.

This was my thoughts exactly. I went the first year and I travelled a couple of hours each way for what was basically a big farmer's market. I would go if I was local...

This was my thoughts exactly. I went the first year and I travelled a couple of hours each way for what was basically a big farmer's market. I would go if I was local...

It really is only a farmers market I think. I live locally and will pop in if around but I thought last year was very disappointing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭lonestargirl

Oh, I wouldn't think it worth a few hour's travel! I came from Dublin last year and it took me just over an hour. I have always brought kids and the workshops are definitely worthwhile.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 jay18

Where in CYaavan?

• Advertisement

jay18 wrote: »
    Where in CYaavan?

Whitegate. It's over now anyway

Advertisement