Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Overwatch - come and play!

Options
  • 24-05-2016 12:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭

Come play Overwatch!

If you tried the beta or even just played team games before you know what there's more craic to be had if you're playing with mates, so drop your GT below if you're looking for bodies to play with.

I love the support classes; holler at me if you need healing, shielding, teleporting or just an encouraging pat on the back before you get massacred by a screen-filling, wall-ignoring psychic dragon arrow.

GT - Adventagious

Oh god no... 4 votes

It's high noooon!
    0% 0 votes
    Heroes never die!
    25% 1 vote
    Die! Die! Die!
    75% 3 votes
    Ryuu ga waga teki wo kurae!
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35 SirJoker

If it wouldn't have so high requirements, I might even consider it. But so far with that high price for it... nah thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Adventagious

SirJoker wrote: »
    If it wouldn't have so high requirements, I might even consider it. But so far with that high price for it... nah thanks.

Heard rumours of a free trial coming out, may be worth trying then anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,116 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

SirJoker wrote: »

I thought the same but ended up taking the plunge.

Absolutely fantastic game.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 SirJoker

Even if it would be free. :D It was for a week or so? I think. I tried that and it was like watching a comics on my PC.

Advertisement