Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Band for Wedding ?

2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6 seansullivan

what party ..??

• Registered Users Posts: 3 MichaellaMc

Heard Harlequin recently at a wedding and they were the best band I have seen live. Shane the front man had everyone dancing from the minute they started. They even looked after the DJ side of things, My feet have never been so sore.......hoping they are available for my own.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 G.Ames

looking at the post count
    wouldn't be surprised if the last post author's actual name is "Shane"
    :D:D:D:p:p:p

Just go and see live bands and you'd get a great idea what to book. There is some really good talent out there. Well worth spending a few nights out and finding exactly the band you like. Only you know what you will like. Good luck :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3 MichaellaMc

Hi G.Ames,

No sorry, I am new to Boards.ie so this is my first post but I have nothing to do with the band. Just giving my opinion :)

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭zzfh

Blue moose

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

zzfh wrote: »
    Blue moose

Their wedding band is called "A Moose Bouche" I believe, great name for a band. They are an excellent band, have heard them live a few times and even at a few weddings.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 753 ✭✭✭badboyblast

The Aristocrats, great band.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

till death do us party

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭danmanw8

Was looking into bands recently to see who to book & recommend. Just found this post.

Boards.ie is brilliant! :D

I've heard the Aristocrats is a completely different band now. All of the original band members have left and only the name remains. Apparently the quality has dropped is not very convincing but I am just reiterating. Haven't seen them live recently. :confused:

intune wrote: »
    ...Groove Collective. They will blow your mind. Worked with them on sound some time ago and couldn't believe how they engage with the crowd getting everyone going....

(...)

There are plenty more of really good bands out there but beware of amateur bands that don't know what they are doing. Quality is most important. You wouldn't get a bad or 2nd hand wedding dress or cake either, or someone that hasn't an idea how to make those, would you?

Couldn't agree more!

I actually saw them live about a month ago: https://www.groovecollective.ie/

Unreal!! Have never seen a band like that before. LOVE their set!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭John_Mc

We had Trees Fall Down play at our wedding last summer. They were brilliant and a pleasure to deal with.

Here are some videos:

• Advertisement
Advertisement