Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Not sure right forum - Im dumping sky and my vodaphone broadband

• 24-05-2016 2:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Costing too much.

Any good deals for TV and Broadband and Phone out just now?

Happy to post elsewhere if in wrong section.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭galtee boy

Costing too much.

Any good deals for TV and Broadband and Phone out just now?

Happy to post elsewhere if in wrong section.

Vodafone are currently offering TV, broadband and phone for €40 per month for 6 months and either 70 or 80 per month after that, depending on which TV package you go for. Other providers may have similar deals, I'm not sure. What were you paying to Sky and Vodafone up to now ?

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Oscar Goldman

galtee boy wrote: »
    Vodafone are currently offering TV, broadband and phone for €40 per month for 6 months and either 70 or 80 per month after that, depending on which TV package you go for. Other providers may have similar deals, I'm not sure. What were you paying to Sky and Vodafone up to now ?

Yeh I have 45 for Vodafone on broadband and tv

sky is the standard package + HD

Eir have offered me 52 for first 6 months and then 77 - For unlimited phone and broadband and 57 TV channels. Is that ok? Not convinced by them.

Yeh I have 45 for Vodafone on broadband and tv

sky is the standard package + HD

Eir have offered me 52 for first 6 months and then 77 - For unlimited phone and broadband and 57 TV channels. Is that ok? Not convinced by them.

If you read the thread on Vodafone TV, from those that have the service, it would appear that the Vodafone TV service and box, is far superior to that of Eir. I've done a good bit of research and I'm on the verge of switching to Vodafone from Sky, it's a lot cheaper and Vodafone seem to have what I want. Sure Sky have way more channels and more HD, but I'm at the stage where I don't need or want 200 channels of mostly sh**e anymore, even HD sh**e !

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Oscar Goldman

galtee boy wrote: »
    If you read the thread on Vodafone TV, from those that have the service, it would appear that the Vodafone TV service and box, is far superior to that of Eir. I've done a good bit of research and I'm on the verge of switching to Vodafone from Sky, it's a lot cheaper and Vodafone seem to have what I want. Sure Sky have way more channels and more HD, but I'm at the stage where I don't need or want 200 channels of mostly sh**e anymore, even HD sh**e !

Thanks mate. I think I'll talk to Vodafone tomorrow.

I agree, sky are ****

Thanks mate. I think I'll talk to Vodafone tomorrow.

I agree, sky are ****

One more thing, your broadband needs to be quick for Vodafone TV to work correctly, at least 40mb. To be fair to Sky, their service is excellent , they have the most HD channels etc, it's just getting more and more expensive and I just feel it's not for me anymore, and I don't say that lightly after being with them since their analogue days !

• Advertisement
Advertisement