Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Payment Issue

Options
  • 24-05-2016 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

I sent an email through to SALES yesterday regarding an issue I had paying a gas bill online.

When can I expect a response?

Regards

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi dais,

Thank you for getting in touch.

It would take a minimum of one day for the email teams to respond, depending on the queue volumes.

Your query appears to be a customer service one if it relates to billing/payment, so the Sales team would need to forward it to the Customer Service email team, however we may be able to take over your query here on Boards.ie if you like. Just send any of us reps a private message confirming the Electric Ireland account number and stating you are the account-holder, your name, address, date of birth, and the details of your query, and we will respond to you ASAP.

We are here on Boards.ie and our other social media channels until 6pm.

Kind regards,
    Una

________

Advertisement