Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mother and baby groups Waterford

Options
  • 24-05-2016 3:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi,does anyone know of mother and groups in Waterford I have recently had a baby 9weeks old now and wondered about meeting other mums? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭sillysocks

This isn't quite a mother & baby group but when I had my baby I went to the 'open swim' for mothers and babies (they also do baby lessons but I didn't bother with those), and met quite a few mother through that and we'd meet up a couple of times during the week then.

www.uniqueaquaticsfitness.ie

There used to be a group in Ardkeen organised by Ciudu I think, and all of the libraries have a mother and baby group but not sure if that's more at toddler age than actual babies. You could always find out when they're on and go in to the library for a look and see :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4 March16

Thats great ill look into them 😀 Most of my friends don't have kids yet and the ones that do have moved away so would be nice to meet some other mothers.. Thanks a mill

• Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭sillysocks

Just thought of one other thing, if you look up Indigo Fitness on Facebook they do Buggy Fit in the park where they have an exercise classes and people bring the babies in prams, I haven't done it but a friend did and loved it. They used to go to the cafe in the park afterwards then for a chat and relax!

Advertisement