Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What happened to Gamestop?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,295 ✭✭✭Lt Dan

I was in a Game in London about three weeks ago, saw a game there recommended by a friend for about 35 pounds preowned. Brought it up to the till, when they scanned it I was told they had brand new sealed copies for only 10. Wish they were still around in Ireland.

I always felt that they had a better selection of games, especially those really cheap pc games that turned out to be get craic

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭rogercross

Lt Dan wrote: »
    I always felt that they had a better selection of games, especially those really cheap pc games that turned out to be get craic

I quite liked some of their own branded accessories too, wii chargers, game pads etc, same in the Electronics Boutique back in the day who I think owned Game

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

petes wrote: »
    Not a chance they'd tell you that in GS!

Actually, that's happened to me in GS a couple of times, a saving to be had and the staff happy to let me know.

Is it just me or are the second hand game boxes more grubby in GS.

The ones in CEX are like they're brand new.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

rogercross wrote: »
    Is it just me or are the second hand game boxes more grubby in GS.

The ones in CEX are like they're brand new.

Its definitely just you.

• Advertisement

Its definitely just you.

Well to each their own i guess.

Advertisement