Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Euro 2016 - The TV Coverage

1141516171820»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,519 ✭✭✭Flint Fredstone

Jose Mario...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,676 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

Still cant beat RTE, WC 2002 montage.

"Looks like the big toe area."

That was the best ever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,519 ✭✭✭Flint Fredstone

Every time France play they go through the Evra routine.
    Same clips, same comments. It's their forte :pac:

Bump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,075 ✭✭✭IamtheWalrus

The BBC men seems nervous.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭Laois_Man

Good old Dunphy, sets up a montage of why Pogba isn't that good, can only find 2 clips of him losing possession, and both times he was fouled!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭Underground

I'm just waiting for the Alicia Keys / Black Eyed Peas pre-match concert.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭Western Pomise

ITV team showing best insight so far and Keane giving Giggs a good ribbing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭wolfyboy555

Anyone help me out. I'm in Croatia and was planning to watch match on iPad using filmon but didn't realise it's restricted. Anyone know of an alternative ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭enzo roco

How can you watch all four tv channels at once??? How do you know they are the best???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,259 ✭✭✭✭flazio

Anyone help me out. I'm in Croatia and was planning to watch match on iPad using filmon but didn't realise it's restricted. Anyone know of an alternative ?

Legally all I can say is watch local TV and see if BBC's radio 5 commentary is not rights restricted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Its gas. I like Daragh Maloney, hes doing a capable job as I expected since Bill went. But is so funny when he trys to throw in a randomn fact.
    Not as bad as that guy on Tv3 though (what the hell is this "great game" theme they have going on all about)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭enzo roco

Download modbro quick. I think it works on apple now. If not, apple is pony still

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,676 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

I've resisted asking this for weeks...

What the f*ck has David Guetta got to do with any of this?

Spanner.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 820 ✭✭✭BunkMoreland

Cameltoe

enzo roco wrote: »
    How can you watch all four tv channels at once??? How do you know they are the best???

682c148be2ccc40965a9588fba98ed06.jpg

• Advertisement

Cameltoe

:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

I'm just waiting for the Alicia Keys / Black Eyed Peas pre-match concert.

I think this is worse

Cameltoe

On who? pic or gtfo

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 820 ✭✭✭BunkMoreland

On who? pic or gtfo

On the one with the white skin tight jumpsuit. Where exactly were your eyes focused?

On the one with the white skin tight jumpsuit. Where exactly were your eyes focused?

anus

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,634 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I am surprised both TV3 and RTE 2 are showing the final

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

RTE's sound is abysmal, the stadium noise and commentary sounds slighted out of phase.

Danny Muphy sounds like he is ready to end it all, so I'm on ITV which is a the first time ever for a major international final.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭Western Pomise

ITV not in HD for me but their commentary is ahead of both RTE and TV3

Jim Beglin just said what many a commentator would be scared of their lives to say! #BlackArmWhiteArm

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Jim Beglin just said what many a commentator would be scared of their lives to say! #BlackArmWhiteArm

What?

Tinie wrote: »
    What?

essentially he said something along the lines of how did Clattenberg get Eder and Koscielney's hands mixed up (Eder handled, not Kos) as one is black and one is white.

In these days of "Political Correctness" and easily offended viewers it was the sort of obvious perception and comment most commentators wouldnt make, lets be honest!

John Giles Montage maybe?? Stripper for John? Flowers? Bumps? Cake? This is your life?

Cant wait to see what they have in store for him. My not beat Jim Beglins few comments about him though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,661 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

John should have really finished with a song.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Nice deserved sendoff for Gilesy. Not my cup of tea by the end but a class act.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

No tears from Dunphy rte's resident Ric Flair

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,806 ✭✭✭An Ciarraioch

Did seem somewhat stingy by RTE not to give him some kind of present on air!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,661 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

Had to laugh how you could just see Kerr and Houghton sitting forlornly in the background, like toys waiting to be wound up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Vincent Vega

Arghus wrote: »
    Had to laugh how you could just see Kerr and Houghton sitting forlornly in the background, like toys waiting to be wound up.

At first before the camera panned it looked like it was just Kerr sitting by himself looking straight into the distance :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,842 ✭✭✭crushproof

At first before the camera panned it looked like it was just Kerr sitting by himself looking straight into the distance :D

I was wondering if they would slowly begin to zoom in on him or something.:D He looked so lonely. Such a relief to see Ray was there too!

ERG89 wrote: »
    No tears from Dunphy rte's resident Ric Flair

Imagine the tears from Dunphy when Ruby walsh retires or, even worse still, "The Kilkenny hurling team"!!!

He will have Donnybrook flooded

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭Utdfan20titles

Whose on tv3 panel tonight?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,631 ✭✭✭Dirty Dingus McGee

Imagine the tears from Dunphy when Ruby walsh retires or, even worse still, "The Kilkenny hurling team"!!!

Unfortunately those ****ers will never retire.

Whose on tv3 panel tonight?

A few mcdonalds ads, a half a dozen coca cola ads, and a mix a match of other products and a trailer for Red Rock, exclusively, on Tivvvvvy Tree

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,859 ✭✭✭ionadnapokot

John Giles. A class act. I will miss him terribly on champions league nights and nights like tonight. And the Ireland matches. Irreplaceable there...Bill

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

...or when Dunphy himself retires (if he ever does)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,805 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

Think Dunphy said he'll be going after the 2018 World Cup.

As a panel they were pretty divisive, but I thought they were brilliant, won't be the same after Dunphy goes, as much as he talks through his hole at least you know where he stands on things, unlike the bland ex-pro's you get on other channels.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭mansize

As a panel they were pretty divisive, but I thought they were brilliant, won't be the same after Dunphy goes, as much as he talks through his hole at least you know where he stands on things, unlike the bland ex-pro's you get on other channels.

You don't - because he keeps changing what he says!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,294 ✭✭✭LiamoSail

I hope Dunphy gets an appropriate send off much as Bill and John got there's. In Dunphys case though, appropriate would probably entail him being sacked mid-programme after turning up half cut and personally half of RTE or the FAI. Perhaps him being forcefully removed as they cut to the credits would be fitting

Advertisement