Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ordering phone lines for new build

Options
  • 24-05-2016 9:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭

I'm on the Board of Management of a school which is building a new building. We need to order a phone line to enable a lift. How do we do this? It's not easy to find the information online. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

muckisluck wrote: »
    I'm on the Board of Management of a school which is building a new building. We need to order a phone line to enable a lift. How do we do this? It's not easy to find the information online. Thanks
    Hi  muckisluck,

Thanks for getting in touch. Do you have an existing account with us? If so I would recommend adding a line to this account.
    If you do not I would recommend placing an order with the business team. In the case of a phone line for a lift our technician would usually bring the line into the comms room in the building and you would need to arrange to have the line brought to the lift as eir would not provide internal wiring.

Feel free to PM me your details and I can go through the process with you.

-Pamela 

Advertisement