Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Statements hard copies not needed

Options
  • 25-05-2016 8:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi, 
    What no. do I need to call to stop all my statements and account activity related post to go to my house? I manage my account online so I do not need hard copies. 
    Thank you!  

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi, 
    What no. do I need to call to stop all my statements and account activity related post to go to my house? I manage my account online so I do not need hard copies. 
    Thank you!  
    Hi Laura, 

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards. 

You can receive your statements as an estatement and not by post for your current account, demand deposit (savings) account, credit card or loan account. To check the Statement preferences for your accounts, please log in to 365 Online and select Manage Accounts and then Manage Statements. You will then see the Statement Delivery preferences for all of the accounts that you have added for viewing on 365 Online. 

Please let us know if we can help with any other query. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Laura Lazar

Hi, 
    Thank you!  
    Hi Laura, 

You can receive your statements as an estatement and not by post for your current account, demand deposit (savings) account, credit card or loan account. To check the Statement preferences for your accounts, please log in to 365 Online and select Manage Accounts and then Manage Statements. You will then see the Statement Delivery preferences for all of the accounts that you have added for viewing on 365 Online. 

Thanks,
    Sarah
    Hi Sarah, 
    I just checked my 365 account and I do have e-statements but I got the statement at home not long ago...maybe I selected it afterwords. I received some money through bank transfer from another country few weeks ago and even if I talked with a staff on the phone acknowledging the transfer, checked my account (I was fully aware of everything going on) I still got a letter at home. I want that to stop. How do I do that? Do I need to call someone? 
    Thanks
    I appreciate the fast response.
    Laura 

Hi, 
    Thank you!  
    Hi Laura, 

Thanks,
    Sarah
    Hi Sarah, 
    I just checked my 365 account and I do have e-statements but I got the statement at home not long ago...maybe I selected it afterwords. I received some money through bank transfer from another country few weeks ago and even if I talked with a staff on the phone acknowledging the transfer, checked my account (I was fully aware of everything going on) I still got a letter at home. I want that to stop. How do I do that? Do I need to call someone? 
    Thanks
    I appreciate the fast response.
    Laura 
    Hi Laura,

Thanks for your reply. 

Estatements were turned on for all active users of 365 Online from the beginning of this year. As long as you have selected the option to receive Estatements only for your account, this should only issue as an estatement and not by post. 

With international transfers into your account, we will still send you the notification of the transfer to your address on your account. Just to mention, if you need to update your address, you can do this on 365 Online through the Online Service Desk and the Update Postal Address option. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Laura Lazar

Hi Sarah, 
    Thank you so much for all the information!

Regards,
    Laura 

Hi Sarah, 
    Thank you so much for all the information!

Regards,
    Laura 
    You're very welcome Laura, happy to help! :)

Sarah

• Advertisement
Advertisement