Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any GameMaker user here ?

Options
  • 25-05-2016 11:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

I started a few weeks ago to use GameMaker Studio, I was wondering if there are other people in this boards that use it too :)

I am enjoying it a lot so far because I can build prototype fairly quickly (Although I don't have a very high skill in it really..).
    But then I don't feel confident enough to say that I actually make game because it looks like crap mainly.. :D

I am doing it on my free time (when I have it) and I was curious to talk with people that has the same interest !

I know it sounds like "Please be me friend" but it's not, it's mainly to be able to enlarge my knowledge and why not having fun creating game with someone else !

Advertisement