Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business On Line - Why no phone number on your website anymore

Options
  • 25-05-2016 3:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,985 ✭✭✭✭

I would have the need to call Business on Line every so often for some help.  Recently one of the girls in my office had something she needed help with, but when I looked I couldn't figure it out.  I was heading out of the office so I told her to call the Business on Line help desk.

Now she is not the sharpest saw in the toolbox so when she couldn't find a phone number on the website she didn't say anything to me and just left it.  I picked up on something just now and spoke with her, only to find out about her not finding the phone number.  Now I'm sure you still have one so I thought I'll go online and get it for her......... But guess what, she is right..... no more phone number for BOL support.

What the hell is that all about.  I never noted it down before, I always just looed at the website when I needed to call.

Why have you hidden it?

What is the number please??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Seve OB wrote: »
    I would have the need to call Business on Line every so often for some help.  Recently one of the girls in my office had something she needed help with, but when I looked I couldn't figure it out.  I was heading out of the office so I told her to call the Business on Line help desk.

Now she is not the sharpest saw in the toolbox so when she couldn't find a phone number on the website she didn't say anything to me and just left it.  I picked up on something just now and spoke with her, only to find out about her not finding the phone number.  Now I'm sure you still have one so I thought I'll go online and get it for her......... But guess what, she is right..... no more phone number for BOL support.

What the hell is that all about.  I never noted it down before, I always just looed at the website when I needed to call.

Why have you hidden it?

Hi Seve OB, 

Thanks for contacting us on Boards. 

The number for our Business On Line Helpdesk is 1890 818 265 (available 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday) and you can also email business.online@boi.com for assistance. 
    Our Help centre with FAQ's on our website is here which may be of help to you. The contact details for our Business On Line Helpdesk are linked on the end of each help section, for example on this link

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 15,985 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Why have you hidden it?

Hi Seve OB, 

The number for our Business On Line Helpdesk is 1890 818 265 (available 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday) and you can also email business.online@boi.com for assistance. 
    Our Help centre with FAQ's on our website is here which may be of help to you. The contact details for our Business On Line Helpdesk are linked on the end of each help section, for example on this link

Thanks,
    Sarah
    thanks for the number sarah

still don't see any phone number on that link though

you used to have it quite prominent on the Business On Lin Home Page.  Obviously hid away so that maybe not so many people will call you from now on....

Bad move IMO, put it back where it was

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Why have you hidden it?

Hi Seve OB, 

Thanks,
    Sarah
    thanks for the number sarah

still don't see any phone number on that link though

you used to have it quite prominent on the Business On Lin Home Page.  Obviously hid away so that maybe not so many people will call you from now on....

Bad move IMO, put it back where it was
    Thanks for your feedback Seve OB, we will forward on your comments to our Business On Line team. 
    Just to mention, there is a link to the contact details page on the second link I've mentioned above, please scroll down to the bottom of the page to where it says "click here for contact details". 

If we can help with any other query please don't hesitate to contact us. 
    Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement