Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It's Behind You ....!

Options
  • 25-05-2016 4:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,452 ✭✭✭

That's what it seems to be telling me. There's some bloody thing on this machine, and it's taking it, and me, to the cleaners. If I try to restart, I get:

Untitled1_zpswyp82l2s.jpg

I'm pretty sure I'll have explored both options. It seems to favour simply blinking out after a few seconds anyway.

Problem manifests itself as not letting me access servers. It also slings me out of a Slack chat room with monotonous regularity. In fact, every day's a really big adventure ~ never knowing if I'll ever get on line again, or what.

Malwarebytes finds nothing. I got Avira and that found a Trojan which went by something like K and some numbers? Googled that and found it being talked about on a German forum :confused: Tried both in Safe Mode. Nothing.

Anyone able to offer any hope, please? I'm not exactly ye tekkie type. Going into safe mode almost scared me to death. Please type slowly and don't use big words.

Thankyou.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,452 ✭✭✭Stigura

Well, this isn't looking very good, is it? :(

Truth to tell? I'm giving up. Got an expensive month ahead of me. But, then I'm buying 7, on a disc. I'll just do a complete reinstall and chuck out this whole, diseased system. €130.00 doesn't seem so bad as spending much of my days and nights looking at this:

Untitled_zpsofx2b04k.jpg

That's what I get, half the time I try to go anywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Well Avira loves to proxy every connection and cause a fcking riot, so that'd be might first port of call.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,452 ✭✭✭Stigura

Cheers, Ed E. Only, I got Avira after it all went tits up.

Anyway, I'm now talking to a Microsoft bod and he seems to be dragging me through a torturous process of inner cleansing. Getting me to put up all sorts of absolutely massive log files that mean nothing to me.

Must say, it was a bit embarrassing when it showed my subscription to GayBoysInBondage.com but, there we are! :pac:

Advertisement