Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Healer (Moss Lane)

Options
  • 25-05-2016 6:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Does anyone know if Moss Lane is still working away at the healing?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,229 ✭✭✭LeinsterDub

new_bie1 wrote: »
    So tempted to say what I think of so called healers given it outside the protect of the nonsense forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭Armchair Andy

He is, but I think he only does 2 hours a day twice a week. Wednesdays and Saturdays IIRC.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,685 ✭✭✭flutered

new_bie1 wrote: »

yes he is, look up his old phone number, his nephew is taking the bookings, he is not doing animals any more, he says its too hard on his body, he uses a stick while walking, i suppose his age is telling

So tempted to say what I think of so called healers given it outside the protect of the nonsense forum.
    obviously you have never seen him working or been in recipt of his help

flutered wrote: »
    obviously you have never seen him working or been in recipt of his help

Such a great man will of course be available for science to confirm his powers and of course given enough time and resources we'll discover the source of his powers and will be able to replicate them saving millions of lifes a year

• Advertisement

Such a great man will of course be available for science to confirm his powers and of course given enough time and resources we'll discover the source of his powers and will be able to replicate them saving millions of lifes a year
    back in the day he fixed up basketball players that the hospitals and physios could not figure out, he fixed up a powerlifter on a wedensday who competed the following week, has well as humans he has fixed up racehorses, greyhounds and cattle with their sholder s and hips out of place, do not be so dismissive if you have not actually seem him working, and the results of his work, he has a gift, thankfully as many folk has said, can you go down and watch observe, then come back here with your observations

back in the day he fixed up basketball players that the hospitals and physios could not figure out, he fixed up a powerlifter on a wedensday who competed the following week, has well as humans he has fixed up racehorses, greyhounds and cattle with their sholder s and hips out of place, do not be so dismissive if you have not actually seem him working, and the results of his work, he has a gift, thankfully as many folk has said, can you go down and watch observe, then come back here with your observations

I don't need to see nonsense in action to know it's nonsense.

I don't need to see nonsense in action to know it's nonsense.
    so you have made your mind up before the discussion started, thats ok with me, i will refrain from answering your posts as a closed mind cannot accept what it does not

so you have made your mind up before the discussion started, thats ok with me, i will refrain from answering your posts as a closed mind cannot accept what it does not

I've not made my mind up, I accept what is possible in this universe with out breaking the law of thermodynamics or the laws of physics in general. And magic laying on the hand isn't something that is possible. I find it funny you accuse me of having a close mind when I base my understanding on science and fact while you choose to feel and belive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

I've not made my mind up, I accept what is possible in this universe with out breaking the law of thermodynamics or the laws of physics in general. And magic laying on the hand isn't something that is possible. I find it funny you accuse me of having a close mind when I base my understanding on science and fact while you choose to feel and belive.

Moss lane deosnt do laying hands on people :P

It's very basic chiropracticty and deos seem to understand the basics at least of trouble caused

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 new_bie1

yes he is, look up his old phone number, his nephew is taking the bookings, he is not doing animals any more, he says its too hard on his body, he uses a stick while walking, i suppose his age is telling

Thanks a million. Any chance you'd know where I might get this number :)

Moss lane deosnt do laying hands on people :P

It's very basic chiropracticty and deos seem to understand the basics at least of trouble caused

i dunno about the chiro, he askes you to walk to a point and return, he uses a steel clothes hanger shaped like a divining rod, he starts at your heel and draws it upwards then the same on the other side, when it reaches the hurt it shakes similar to when a diviner finds water, he then touches the hurt with the top of middle finger of his right hand, he then pulls you right hand across you chest three times, he then asks you to walk away and come back, then uses the diving rod again, touches the hurt with the tip of the middle finger, he again draws you right hand gently across your chest, job done, some he fixes more he dont, it fairly burns about 20 minutes afterwards, and burns for some time, youwill also feel weak later on in the day, he does not manipulate you, so it does not hurt in any way, you will feel it hurt getting very hot as he touches you

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭wlynch1984

I suffered a back injury 15 months ago was going to a physiotherapist and an osteopath, they were doing nothing for me. I went to Moss Lane and immediately felt relief in my back, the following day I was good as new. I have not had back pain since. I would recommend Mr Lane for anyone with a back injury.

the guy has retired, ill health plus old age, running a large form on his own, helping animals and people took its toll, he has never got over the death of his sister some time ago

Advertisement