Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to find Pokemon heart gold?

• 25-05-2016 6:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Any one know where to find Pokemon hg for cheap, aka not 45?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,625 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Good luck finding that.
    The ones for around €50 tend to be missing the pokewalker.
    With it the price appears to top €100

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,761 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

I was looking for it myself there last November, had a lot of trouble finding it

Went with cex in the end as I knew I only wanted one playthrough, so could sell it on soon after no trouble

All you can hope for it someone to put it up on adverts/donedeal for cheap, not knowing the value of it

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,625 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I got my copy of SoulSilver for free!
    I bought Steel Battalion from a person in the UK and when it arrived it included the aforementioned Pokemon game, boxed, as a bonus. Only thing missing was a pokewalker and €12 bought me one of those to make it all complete in box.
    Happy days!

Advertisement