Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car break-ins in Lusk - Be Vigilant!

Options
  • 25-05-2016 8:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭

Hey fellow NCDers,

There have been a few car break-ins over the last few nights in Lusk, Monday it was Orlynn Pk, Tuesday it was Gleann Ribh and Dun Emer. Shocking stuff! Be careful with your cars and don't leave anything valuable in it. We might need a word with the local reps methinks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭LeoB

Hey fellow NCDers,

There have been a few car break-ins over the last few nights in Lusk, Monday it was Orlynn Pk, Tuesday it was Gleann Ribh and Dun Emer. Shocking stuff! Be careful with your cars and don't leave anything valuable in it. We might need a word with the local reps methinks!
    Seem to hit places/areas from time to time.

It also happened in broad daylight in Rush on Tuesday. Bold as brass in car park at Mill bank.

My wife witnessed it. Looked like a family locked their keys in the car but when she got closer it was quite obvious what was happening. She didnt have her phone but someone else saw them and phoned me that evening. There was a lot of Garda activity in Rush Tuesday and from what I was told they left the car back!!!

They were non-nationals, one with a long dress/skirt.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭T-Maxx

Remind me again what a 'non national' is please? Did you ask them for passports or???

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Mod note: Let's not speculate as to the nationality (or non-nationality, if that's a word!) of anyone committing a crime.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭LeoB

T-Maxx wrote: »
    Remind me again what a 'non national' is please? Did you ask them for passports or???

The person who phoned me told me what they were. No I didnt personally witness it but would have no reason to doubt the person who told me or what my wife saw.

Lets just say to be P.C they were not local, unless locals speak a different language when out and up to damaging other peoples property!!

Advertisement